Obscure Node

Build that game - Content and Gameplay designed by the community

Build that game is an experiment to make content and concept of a game completely based on the community. Fundamental ideas of gameplay are choosen and designed by the community. The users decide which features are worth to implement and which aren't. The most voted features will be implemented by a small development team and everyone can download the game at any state of development for free.

If it will work or it won't depends on your participation.
    It is very hard to get such a project going and therefore it would be great, if you take part. Post ideas for features,game concepts or discuss about the gameplay.

Give it a try and visit Build that game
    Last edited by Bullface; 17-11-2013 at 02:45 PM.

Obscure Node
    I'm back with an update. I redesigned the whole feature list to grant new submissions much more attention. I also resized everything to provide much more information at a look. Order options should make the handling more comfortable.

More than 100 ideas were already submitted since my last post and we can hardly wait to start development, but we need some more ideas on basic gameplay. Therefore please vote and submit ideas here.