Results 1 to 1 of 1
08-11-2013, 09:19 AM #1
- Join Date
- Nov 2013
Post-Apocalyptic Themed Game: Graywalkers: Purgatory
I'm Zerwin. I've been an rockpapershotgun user for quite some time now, forming alliances and friends in the MMO gaming world. Between playing games, I work as a game developer at an indie studio called Dreamlords Digital based in Las Vegas and Manila. We are currently building our first major game and have launched in Kickstarter. Do take a look below and please support us.
Graywalkers: Purgatory is the first in a series of Emergent Strategic and Tactical Turn-based 3D Role-Playing Game set in a stylish supernatural post-apocalyptic world, where parts of Heaven, Hell and Earth have merged together in an event called "The Rupture".
In this game, you play the prophesied leader of the Graywalkers, 36 Hidden Ones who walk the line between the darkness and the light. It is your task to gather them all, unite the the chaotic lands of Purgatory under one banner, and lead the war to reclaim the world for humanity.
• Best of Turn-Based – The game was inspired by some of the best turn-based games we love: the X-Com series, Fallout Series, Jagged Alliance series, the original Wasteland, Baldur's Gate and Arcanum.
• Epic Story, Deep Mythos & New Mysterious World – The epic story of Graywalkers spans more than 2000 years of background history, providing a deep and rich world flavored with new takes on old legends and mysteries waiting to be discovered.
• Emergent Gameplay – a game where the player's decisions and actions have the ability to change and affect the world in profound ways.
• Game Type – It is a 3D 3rd person role-playing game with strategic and tactical elements. You can toggle between Isometric and Perspective views.
• Game Modes – There are 3 possible Game Modes; Campaign is the single-player epic storyline, Freeform is a single player experience where everything is procedurally generated and your measure for success is affected by influence, resources and power.
• Distribution – We are targeting on distributing the game on as many digital platforms as we can get on, including hopefully Steam, GOG, Desura and others.
• Current State – The game is in the pre-alpha stage. We have working prototypes for some of the core systems but we still need to build majority of the content. We estimate 14-18 months more of development time.
This is the trailer and one of our Kickstarter Videos:
If you have questions or want to know more about the game and us, you can go to the Kickstarter page,facebook page, twitter, and you can ask me directly on my twitter account @ZerwinJan
Thanks for the read!
Last edited by zerwinjan; 08-11-2013 at 10:44 AM.