Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    The bad man space dudes are the WORST

Quote Originally Posted by DWZippy View Post
    The art style in this game annoys the piss out of me.
    What, you don't like how everyone has almost maximally-ridiculous hair?

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Kelron's Avatar
    I don't really understand how the Mush are able to do anything secretly when I can just wander around and see every single action anyone took in that room in the past 2 days.

Some things only show up if there's a camera in there...

I have no idea what is going on in my ship right now. Certain individuals who have been extremely vocal and active have been killing other individuals who they deemed "suspicious", and there are still 2 mush on board so obviously those guys were innocent, which is super. I cannot decide whether or not the one's who are shouting the loudest have the most to hide, or whether or not they were justified. If I just kill them all I'll know for certain that no-one is a mush. Yes...
    Steam: tryqus

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Vexing Vision's Avatar
    I'm actually in exactly the same situation. Random people got assassinated, someone is crying "Wolf", and to complicate matters he's been right the first time (we got a third mush) but has been wrong twice about the others. I think the first mush was a sacrificial lamb.

Social engineering is what wins or loses the game, not the amount of skills you have unlocked. ;)
    NETWORKING 101 SIGNATURE INCOMING
    Playing games with each other makes for the best business contacts, so feel free to add me on LinkedIn.
    You should also follow me on Twitter.

We're chasing the Mush around the ship at this stage. This game seems really bad, but i think we just have a bad game.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Innocent View Post
    You, sir, are awesome.
    I spew words about Videogames, SEO and general geekery at Jaketucker.com

My game's a bit dull. The 2 mush were stupid and died in the first two days. 2 or 3 more crew members are inactive. The remaining players seem fairly helpful and willing to cooperate, so at least I'm learning the game mechanics, but there's not likely to be much intrigue going on.

Just got killed by a mush hacking the command terminal and moving the Daedalus, leaving the only active crewmembers behind on a planet. LESSON LEARNED!

Quote Originally Posted by The Walrus View Post
    Just got killed by a mush hacking the command terminal and moving the Daedalus, leaving the only active crewmembers behind on a planet. LESSON LEARNED!
    That is terribly clever.
    Steam: tryqus

My ship's circling the drain, one mush got killed but everyone's suicidally depressed

Another player and me just executed three more players. While all three behaved super suspiciously, only one of them turned out to have been Mush, bringing down our motley, depressed crew down to 6 living beings, two of whom are being Mush. Are you on that ship too, Har?
    Playing games with each other makes for the best business contacts, so feel free to add me on LinkedIn.

Yep, pretty sure.

Network Hub
    I'm Roland on my ship and having a lot of fun blasting hunters in space. We also conducted an expedition yesterday, on which I got lost, but my crew came back to get me. I'm starting to suspect that our active Jin-Su captain is actually a mush himself, because when the expedition started he had very low health, and all I know is that showering as a mush reduces your hit-points. Any help?

What day are you on? He could have been starving and forgotten to eat, which reduces health by 1 per cycle. Other than that if there's no explanation in the logs, you can always kill him and see if you're wrong!

Day 4 on my ship. Just been doing odd jobs as my tracker skill isn't much help with no one to track. Everything seems to be going fairly well, except for constant hunter attacks with not enough people able to shoot them effectively.

Things were going well on my ship. One Mush down (He was very new and revealed himself as Mush in the chat) and people actually working on things. And then I go and get myself stuck in a room which is on fire with no AP or MP. Silly me.

So that was an interesting end - we lost a long time ago, but I really enjoyed the last few cycles.

My Stephen was constantly lying in the bed, a blaster under the blanket, open eyed and panicked and just waiting to slowly regenerating blaster charges and Action Points to hunt down the Mush menace on the nearly deserted ship. All the time quietly vomiting all over himself because of a vicious cause of gastroentitis.

One more cycle and we'd have moved away from the army of Hunters that was shredding the ship to pieces. Damnation.

Finola spent the dying cycles of that ship shuffling around searching for some meagre source of joy or human companionship in the hope of mustering enough enthusiasm and AP to try and reverse the death spiral... it all got too much in the end.

The new ship is looking like it might go well - it's got a little bit of Guy Who Already Read All The FAQs syndrome, and the Last Best Hope is in a coma in a gun turret, but still...

We're raging against the dying light on my ship currently. Both mush are dead, but we're getting messed up by hunters. I'm the pilot, and I'm the only thing that stands between the slowly suffocating ship and the Hunters/Trax trying to open us up like a can opener. I like this round because it's allowed me to go out like this:

Went out there to go out with a bang. Don't leave without me, going to cycle out here till the hunters are dead, or I am. It was a pleasure.
    Reply Report

IT was a good round, even if I mostly left the mush alone. Ended up with about 80 glory. is that good?
    Quote Originally Posted by The Innocent View Post
    You, sir, are awesome.
    I spew words about Videogames, SEO and general geekery at Jaketucker.com