Thread: Primulus.

Network Hub

Primulus.

A friend and myself have just started our 7th week of development on a Sci Fi Sandbox Simulation game called "Primulus".

As a player, you're on a research facility located on a distant moon. You're assigned a job that you have to carry out for the duration of the round. As the round progresses, though, bad things are likely to happen and quickly turns an average day of lunar research to a fight for your suvival. We've been working very hard to get the core elements of the game in place and have just released a network video on our blog. We would love for you to check it out at:

www.primulusgame.com/blog

Any questions?, i'l be around :)

Is it named after the flower?

Sounds like it's gonna have a bit of a SS13 vibe. Are the controls going to be less terribly unresponsive than that game? I've assumed it's multiplayer, is it?

Network Hub
    Quote Originally Posted by Harlander View Post
    Is it named after the flower?

Sounds like it's gonna have a bit of a SS13 vibe. Are the controls going to be less terribly unresponsive than that game? I've assumed it's multiplayer, is it?
    Inspired by for sure.
    Yep, as unlike byond we can separate client-side and server.

And its multiplayer, if you check out the blog section you will find Video 2 we released last night. Of me and Josh taking a walk trough the station.