Obscure Node

Help needed: Testers for a mobile game

(Hi mods, I hope this post is okay here - if not, I'll gladly take it down)

Hi there,

My company PlaytestCloud is looking for native English speakers who want to try out a not yet released iOS game.

All in all, the test will take about 30-45 minutes and will pay $5 via PayPal.

If you're interested, PM me. I'll send you a survey which will ask you for some general information about you as a tester. After you fill it out, we'll send you the game to install on your own iPhone or iPad (this is very easy). While you play, you should speak out loud what you are thinking while playing the game. Your device's screen and microphone will be recorded and the recording will be sent to the developers.

If
    * you are a native English speaker
    * you own an iOS device such as the iPhone 5, iPad 4 or newer

PM me and I'll get you set up.

Vanessa

Network Hub
    I don't own any Apple devices, but had a look at your website and just wanted to say that this is actually a pretty great idea for a business. Best of luck to you, I'd love to see something like this become more widespread.

Obscure Node
    Thanks! We started working on this service after some of us faced the problem of getting helpful feedback for their games. Back then we wished for such a service, and now we're trying to build it :-)

Obscure Node
    I also just checked out the website - what a great idea!

My project isn't ready for playtesting just yet, but your site has been bookmarked and is something I will most definitely be looking to make use of in the future.

Unfortunately I can't offer to test for you as I don't have an iPhone 5 or iPad 4 (or newer).

Good luck with it! :)