Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9171819

Thread: Pinball FX

If my count is right, we had a total of two players this week! Since kinglug was one of them, I'll let you figure out, who managed to win this ;)

Well, but I still have to congratulate him: congrats to kinglug!

New scores, pt 1
    New scores, pt 2
    Old scores, pt 1
    Old scores, pt 2

Table of the week #30:
    Tesla(Vote results)

The next round will last until
    sunday, the 22th of june, 21:00 GMT.

Steam announcement

This is usually the point where I post the poll for the week after the next challenge. There won't be a poll this time or after that. I've decided that we had a good run with these competitions and it's time for me finally wrap it up.

It ran way longer than I ever thought possible and the only reason are you guys, that participated every week, for 30 weeks now. It's incredible! The RPS community really is something special and I'm glad I did this and I don't regret a minute I spent on these competitions and their organization. I hope you guys had as much fun as I did.

With this I now start the last weekly challenge of this group. Do your best one last time!
    (well, in this group. You should always keep doing your best at everything else :) )
    My Steam profile

The pun-less, but not fun-less RPS Pinball Steam group

30 weeks, that's kind of ridiculous! Thanks for running it all these months, I guess I'll have to make do with the Pinball Family challenges from now on.

Hope to see other RPS Pinballers there.
    Steam : pngblackice
    Raptr : pngblackice

Its been a good run, thanks to Bexo for running the competition and all the people that have taken part.

Thanks for putting this together, it was a swell time and made me play the game way more than I probably would have otherwise. A big thank you to everyone who added me on Steam and made these competitions happen, as well. I wish I had participated more, but the times I did were worth it. Cheers.

Thanks for running this, I've had quite a good time. Good luck to everyone on Tesla.

Even though I was only around for the first quarter I still want to say thanks. It was a really fun way to experience the game.

Alright guys, this is it. The result of our final challenge. It came with a suprise (for me :) ).

Congratulations to Bexo Dust!

New scores, pt 1
    New scores, pt 2
    Old scores, pt 1
    Old scores, pt 2

Well, I guess this is a nice finish for this little competition. The table is not easy to play, but since you can always activate the ball save again, you just have to have a lot of patience, to get any decent score there.

Anyway, since this was our last challenge, I compiled the list of our past winners into a compact challenge winner list:
    1. Kinlug - 15
    2. AngoraFish - 7
    3. ChaosMaster - 4
    4. Bexo Dust - 3
    5. Don Himself - 1

It comes to no suprise that kinglug is at the top. He won half of the challenges, making him the undisputed champion of our group, congratulations!

Table of the weeks:
    Whatever you want!

The next round will last until
    you grow tired of the game, 21:00 GMT

Well, I already said what I wanted to say the last time. So thanks again to everyone that took part in these challenges and happy pinballing!
    My Steam profile

New humble bundle available, that features 17 tables, that - I believe - were not in the last bundle (at least for the most part).

Maybe some of you want to get into it again ;)

https://www.humblebundle.com/weekly
    My Steam profile