Secondary Hivemind Nexus groovychainsaw's Avatar

RPPS4 (Rock Paper Playstation 4) Friends List!

Want some RPS PS4 buddies? See the list below! (Last updated 18/12/13)

If you're friending people using the below list, add a couple of words to identify yourself as a fellow RPSer.

The RPPS4 (Rock Paper PlayStation4) list of friendly (ish) people:

PS Name (RPS forum name)

groovychainsaw (groovychainsaw)
    Londonstani (rockman29)
    WoundedBum (Sketch)
    Gundato (gundato)
    Sufinsil (moraven)
    Tuimic (Jesus_Phish)
    CommissarChoy (BokChoy)
    tonyferrino (tonyferrino)
    Bullitt_Agent (AgentBrass)
    space_dust (Degolas)
    Last edited by groovychainsaw; 21-01-2014 at 04:31 PM. Reason: Change title, updated friends list
    Benevolent dictator of the RPS Blood Bowl Divisions of Death - Join us!

Network Hub
    Traitor.

10char

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    Got one last night! Alas I am in the states and unsure if they have cross region play.

Hi moraven, I'm certain that you can have friends anywhere in the world, direct play might be a bit laggy but high scores etc can be shared :-).

Also, well done post 2, I've clearly been a traitor for the last 20 years ;-)

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Sketch's Avatar
    I'm WoundedBum (I know) if anyone fancies adding me.
    steam: sketch

Secondary Hivemind Nexus gundato's Avatar
    I have one. Gundato. Feel free to add me, but keep in mind I am in 'murica so timezones and what not.

That being said, the social functionality in games like AssFlag and Knack are great since they allow for asynchronous multiplayer (when you find a chest in Knack, you can take what you find OR you can take what a friend found, which is great for getting the desired gadgets).
    Steam: Gundato
    PSN: Gundato
    If you want me on either service, I suggest PMing me here first to let me know who you are.

Well, I can create a list in the first post fairly easily, unless anyone has any objections to being 'advertised' up there? I'll create a master list tomorrow if no-one minds (and if you do, tell me and I won't put you in the list)

And from what I've seen with the social/asynchronous elements sneaking into PS4 games, a bigger friends list should be pretty good, even given the timezone differences etc. There's lots of stuff to share/compete with other people in.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    Master list works for me.

PSN ID: Sufinsil

Current games: Resogun, Killzone. Trying some Warframe on it due to free starter pack and never tried it on PC yet.

My news feed is lonely since only know one person who got a PS4 yet. Although it likes to tell me all the achievements I got! I guess like Steam Activity feed (but many friends there!).

First post updated! The RPPS (Rock, Paper, Playstation) group is born!

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Jesus_Phish's Avatar
    Mine is Tuimic.
    "Halo is designed to make the player think "I look like that, I am macho sitting in my undies with my xbox""

Steam ID

I would also suggest adding a blurb to tell people to identify themselves in the friend request messages for obvious reasons.
    If you want me on either service, I suggest PMing me here first to let me know who you are.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Jesus_Phish's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by gundato View Post
    I would also suggest adding a blurb to tell people to identify themselves in the friend request messages for obvious reasons.
    Thankfully after you do it about two times the PS4 seems to cop on and adds it to the auto-text. I just have to put in Jesus and then press up and x a couple of times for the rest now.
    "Halo is designed to make the player think "I look like that, I am macho sitting in my undies with my xbox""

Steam ID

Obscure Node
    PSN: CommissarChoy

Feel free to add me, primarily playing Warframe/BF4

Obscure Node
    Hi, i'm tonyferrino on PSN. Currently spending most of my time on BF4/AC4(sp) but I've downloaded all the free games so I'm bound to end up on them sooner or later! Also haven't tried Killzone MP yet.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    Free Killzone multiplayer trial at the end of the month for PSN+ members.

Oh yeah, just a tip to anyone who might be going a bit crazy with the reddit-friends and what not: Be warned that most cross-platform games (specifically PS3 and PS4) with heavy social components may get buggered if you have 100 or more friends due to limitations of the PS3 and somewhat half-assed porting of those factors. This is particularly a problem for AssFlag.

I'm on as Bullitt_Agent

Feel free to add, i'll try to add some others when i'm next on - although that's increasingly rare and mostly confined to weekends.

At the moment i've got NFS: Rivals, Killzone and Lego Marvel. Plus Warframe and War Thunder.

I will just post here so I don't forget this thread. The PS4 is currently sold out i Sweden but hopefully I will get mine in a few months

Obscure Node
    I'm space_dust is anyone fancies it. I'm mostly being terrible at Battlefield 4, currently.

Resurrecting the old thread as I'm playing the Destiny beta and bungie just threw me a pair of beta keys on PS4 if anyone's interested? I'd rather see more RPSers in there. Post in here if you use one so I can mark them as used, and add me to your friends list for fireteaming.... I'm finding it very good so far!

(I 'cleverly' cut off the last letter of each code to prevent bot sweepers picking these up - you need to add a Q to the first one and a T to the second..)

5GDP-JPN5-AAD
    65AF-MMNB-TBT