Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

[CCEU] Tuesday 10th December 8pm GMT: Literal Team Building

TUESDAY 10TH DECEMBER 8PM GMT

In case anyone missed it. In Comic Sans too. We shall be picking team! be prompt, we need people who can turn up.

In my diary. Sorry I couldn't make today, clinic overran

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Cephas's Avatar
    Is attendance mandatory to be picked?

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    Cuckoo!

It's what we call it now.

Obscure Node
    I'll be there.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus EsotericReverie's Avatar
    I'll try to make sure that my son is asleep by then.
    Steam: EsotericReverie | Origin: EsotericReverie | Planetside 2: EsotericReverie | Battle.net: Esoteric#2168

I will be unable to attend in game, there is a slim possibility (show complexity permitting) that I might be able to Listen from Work. (which is the Stalinist version of Listen with Mother)

I understand if this makes me ineligible to play, such is life.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    Not sure if I'll be able to make this one, or in fact the coming 3 (the 3rd of which is Christmas Eve)
    I'mm going to be away with work this week and next, so it depends on what internet access I can find, and what times my boss wants to go out for food.

Activated Node
    Is kdr important ? im not the best shot in the world but do like to play support alot, either way i'll be cheering you guys on. my kdr is 0.42.. :P
    Last edited by justforkicks101; 09-12-2013 at 03:52 PM.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus WallyTrooper's Avatar
    I doubt I'll be able to attend this. Still really keen to be invovled but I guess this has demonstrated that computer games cannot always come out trumps against real world social interactions that my wife is arranging. Hence I may not be the sort of MLG pro star that will be in the winning CCEU team. Who'd have thought it...
    WallyTrooper = TrooperWally

Wally is now on Steam!

Look, it's Christmas coming up. people are busy. I think we should put a hold on this for the time being, at least until the new year.

Quote Originally Posted by CMaster View Post
    Not sure if I'll be able to make this one, or in fact the coming 3 (the 3rd of which is Christmas Eve)
    I'mm going to be away with work this week and next, so it depends on what internet access I can find, and what times my boss wants to go out for food.
    I'll also be out for the next 3. Out of the country for work so no access to PS2.

Edit: Just saw Dewi's response. Seems reasonable.
    We could still do some of the more "admin" based things in the mean time like picking PL/SL/Squad?

Secondary Hivemind Nexus WallyTrooper's Avatar
    I'd actually rather avoid the admin, we do too much of that as a group. What we need more of is actual playing the game. Tactically. How about we just get more serious when we're being serious?
    WallyTrooper = TrooperWally

Wally is now on Steam!

Quote Originally Posted by WallyTrooper View Post
    I'd actually rather avoid the admin, we do too much of that as a group. What we need more of is actual playing the game. Tactically. How about we just get more serious when we're being serious?
    True. It just seems reasonable I think to have an SL who'll actually SL for the matches so people can become accustomed to their style.

Network Hub
    I'm also not likely to be able to make it for a signifcant time tomorrow, though I'll try to listen and observe for a bit if I can. Work is dictating 0530 starts at the moment, and things won't get better until January

Secondary Hivemind Nexus EsotericReverie's Avatar
    I'm missing out on tomorrow too. Mother-in-law is coming by...

We're off to a splendid start here aren't we?
    Steam: EsotericReverie | Origin: EsotericReverie | Planetside 2: EsotericReverie | Battle.net: Esoteric#2168

Secondary Hivemind Nexus mickygor's Avatar
    Heh. Is anything actually happening tomorrow now?
    Itsbastiat, Dawngate
    Bastiat, Planetside 2, Miller NC
    Therin Khatta, FFXIV, Cerberus

Secondary Hivemind Nexus NickWhite's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Dewi View Post
    Look, it's Christmas coming up. people are busy. I think we should put a hold on this for the time being, at least until the new year.
    I'm inclined to agree.
    Planetside 2 - NickTheNegligent // Steam - Nick

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Dominicus's Avatar
    yYay, 1 week and we are already on a break. Come on, we did not try to set this up to fail at the start. I will be online at 7:30 and train.

*sarcasm* Christmass is not really an excuse, what is next. Januari, we are still tired from the holydays. Februari, spring is coming. March, almost easter. etc etc etc. *sarcasm*

But really, if people mis a training shouldn't be a big deal. Stuff happens to all of us and all/most of us have a fairly busy life outside of planetside. But it should not stop the others from training. The team trains, not the player.

edit: I just noticed that you could also read Dewi's responce as moving the picking of the team to the next year. Yay for chaos, but my point still stands...mostly :P

Secondary Hivemind Nexus MrEclectic's Avatar
    Got to agree with Dom here.

The thing is, we have a deadline. Which is close. Now, I know we all love that Douglas Adams quote, but the whole thing kicks off mid January. So we have only 5-6 weeks, that is only 5-6 training sessions.