Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Secondary Hivemind Nexus NickWhite's Avatar
    Great! Also, Dewi, stop being humble over reddit. I'm actually not that surprised we were picked. All they needed to do was a bit of background research to find out that we've organised multiple C2A's that have introduced over a thousand readers of RPS to this game. Not only that, but we've also been successful at hosting 2 server-wide and cross-server events, with people flocking in from all of the other EU servers to be involved in our Zombie event & the NaniteOfTheLivingDead. If you think about it really, as an outfit and a community, there probably arn't very many more that have independently contributed more than we have. Also, Jag inadvertently advertises our tag every time he posts on Reddit and also we are fucking brilliant when we want to be.

DIGT are the only other VS outfit with the numbers on Miller that could have held a candle to us. DWG & IVRI can sit and spin in my opinion. They're not only unhelpful when it comes to TVA and playing as VS on Miller, but i've found them to be obnoxious and over elitist. So yeah...

But yeah,
    Quote Originally Posted by Dominicus View Post
    Either way, it doesn't really matter. We are in, so lets have some fun.
    This!
    Last edited by NickWhite; 18-12-2013 at 02:13 PM.
    Planetside 2 - NickTheNegligent // Steam - Nick

Secondary Hivemind Nexus jaguar skills's Avatar
    If only reddit shared your confidence in us...

"This is a joke ...Is this INI trainingsseason, so they are better prepared for the 2nd real season .... Same goes for FCRW
    Gratz FCRW and gratz INI your community clash win means nothing because none of the outfits you played against are on your level..."

Thanks, reddit!
    Quote Originally Posted by Kanye West
    I think what Kanye West is going to mean is something similar to what Steve Jobs means. I am undoubtedly, you know, Steve of Internet, downtown, fashion, culture. Period.
    I am God's vessel. But my greatest pain in life is that I will never be able to see myself perform live.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus WallyTrooper's Avatar
    That's just an internet person on reddit. I wouldn't worry too much. We're going to play a game that we love and the prize is incredible: beating INI in open competition. Who could have hoped for more?! [RPS] is probably one of the most underrated outfits in the PS2 universe. Because we have so many inactive members and so many casual members it masks the fact that we actually have a core playerbase that, if it were an outfit on its own, would surely be regarded as one of the best on Miller. The fact that we have the reputation for silliness and jokes will make it all the sweeter if we can topple INI. Ladies and gentlemen, don your spandex giraffotardes!

Also, for anyone who's wondering: here's the link to the official draw:

https://forums.station.sony.com/ps2/...adders.162896/
    WallyTrooper = TrooperWally

Wally is now on Steam!

Secondary Hivemind Nexus mickygor's Avatar
    Yes, a second round fight against INI is the fight I've been waiting for in all my time playing PS2 that being said, it's probably a good idea to focus our attention on the first round for now. I know nothing of The Jesters, but it's a good idea not to dismiss them over anticipation of a coup of a victory over INI in second round.

EDIT: Is there any clarification as to the status of RTRS members fighting under the RPS banner? Are we in because we're the same community or are we in because we have alts in RPS?
    Last edited by mickygor; 18-12-2013 at 03:45 PM.
    Itsbastiat, Dawngate
    Bastiat, Planetside 2, Miller NC
    Therin Khatta, FFXIV, Cerberus

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Cooper's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Dewi View Post
    it'll be once more us working as a team against the TR population of miller. Everytime we've tried to do something with them this is what has happened. I know they don't have as many active players and all that but come on.

Who was it who said "The definition of madness is doing the same thing and expecting a different result"?
    Not true. The first two C2As were advertised as RPS vs PCG and we vastly, horribly outnumbered them. It was no surprise they started calling on TR outfits during other events.
    Quote Originally Posted by CROCONOUGHTKEY
    KING GEORGE IS A FROG
    le BANG~__-MICHEAL FUCK OFF~~__-INTERPOL KNOW YOU WELLBIENG~—
    OFF
    NOT RUSHMORE MOUNTAIN
    KILL WESTON KILL MUST KILLTHEWESTERNINMYHEADDOESN’TEXSIST
    TEXASISDEADINPARISHEWASAMAN..BINGBING.TETTOHEAD.SP ACEOK,TIMEDEADANDSTOPPED1920HOKKAIDO.UNDERSTOODAT1 ONE.
    UNDERSTANDTHISANDFUCKOFFPIRATEBAY.TIMEDOESNTEXSIST FORMEASIMPATEKPHILLPE.
    BANG

http://www.reddit.com/r/Planetside/c...kup_weekend_4/

Hm, maybe thats something we could do ?

Quote Originally Posted by Dewi View Post
    I can speak to emitz in MCY if needs be
    If this is correct then MCY are now in so may want to reconsider that, but there will no doubt be other willing outfits.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus jaguar skills's Avatar
    Proof, if proof were needed, that these Jesters are essentially our dopplegangers;

I think what Kanye West is going to mean is something similar to what Steve Jobs means. I am undoubtedly, you know, Steve of Internet, downtown, fashion, culture. Period.
    I am God's vessel. But my greatest pain in life is that I will never be able to see myself perform live.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus BasicPauly's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jaguar skills View Post
    Proof, if proof were needed, that these Jesters are essentially our dopplegangers;

They even said Disco time... the cheating copycats!

Disco is vanu only!

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    I'm starting to like the Jesters. I say we challenge them to an outfit vs. outfit harasser race after the match.
    Steam Profile - Ser Hoc

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir Hoc View Post
    I'm starting to like the Jesters. I say we challenge them to an outfit vs. outfit harasser race after the match.
    My former clan leader runs the VCBC outfit, I could ask if they would like to join in too? He always expressed much enjoyment about the Giraffe's Silly Mondays concept!
    PS2/NS2/Mumble: SirWigglyBottom
    Steam: The Almighty Snark

Bread?

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Dominicus's Avatar
    why? I suspect it's more of a fun ending between the two teams.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus NickWhite's Avatar
    Probably best to leave anything involving other outfits to TVA joint ops nights and things like that. Nice idea though.
    Planetside 2 - NickTheNegligent // Steam - Nick

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Cephas's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by NickWhite View Post
    Probably best to leave anything involving other outfits to TVA joint ops nights and things like that. Nice idea though.
    Might be nice to do a fun night with tva in the new year and have an evening if racing etc. Could be a lot of fun with the snow ball guns and snowmen.

Are there any other Jokers videos that show more what their play style is like?