CrossCommunity Invitation - Blood Bowl

Natural Selection is on the Humble Bundle! Go and get it, even if only for a couple of cents, it is fantastic.

And if not, hey, it was almost free.

The RPS NS2 guys play every thursday and sunday! They are a blast to play with.
    - Tom De Roeck.

monochrom & verse publications

"Quantacat's name is still recognised even if he watches on with detached eyes like Peter Molyneux over a cube in 3D space, staring at it with tears in his eyes, softly whispering... Someday they'll get it."

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    Can you eat goblins?

And in the game?

yes.

10char.......
    - Tom De Roeck.

monochrom & verse publications

"Quantacat's name is still recognised even if he watches on with detached eyes like Peter Molyneux over a cube in 3D space, staring at it with tears in his eyes, softly whispering... Someday they'll get it."

I already own NS2, I'm still considering picking up the bundle...

I'm also considering playing with you chaps, only i would have to make an awful lot of allowance for you as I'm in GMT+12...

Orcs Must Die 2 is looking like a bundle seller for me though.

Network Hub
    It's well worth the effort of giving it a decent go .. there's a bit of a learning curve, but once you get the gist of it, it's one of those gems of a game ( 1187 hours and still going strong :D )

Add me on steam if you want a bit of help ..

Biggest piece of advise would be play a few games before trying to command (try command in a private game against bots) ..
    2nd bit would be as an alien (when you evolve to a higher lifeform) ... RUN EARLY :D .. get in .. hit once possibly twice and get the flock outta there! :D

Activated Node
    might join in when i get a chance as i enjoy it from time to time