Lesser Hivemind Node Drinking with Skeletons's Avatar

Opinions on Skywind Mod?

Saw the post on RPS today but one thing I couldn't find was the current state of the game. The site suggests it's not finished (understandable) but I don't really want to give something a try that won't at least let me finish any quest I start. Of course, bugs and glitches are a given, but I hope everyone knows what I mean; I don't want to start a quest only to get to a point where the next stage simply doesn't exist.

Any thoughts on this?

ALSO: I've tried and failed more than once to get into Morrowind. At this point we all either have an opinion or haven't played it. Let's not turn this into the "try a mod for Morrowind instead" thing that always seems to happen. It's not what I'm asking about.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Jesus_Phish's Avatar
    If they get the quests of Morrowind working in Skyrim I wont need another TES title ever.
    "Halo is designed to make the player think "I look like that, I am macho sitting in my undies with my xbox""

Steam ID

Lesser Hivemind Node frightlever's Avatar
    AFAIK it's a tourist mod, insofar as the quests aren't implemented. The trailer showed wildlife, so maybe I'm wrong. I think it's way off being finished.

Quote Originally Posted by frightlever View Post
    AFAIK it's a tourist mod, insofar as the quests aren't implemented. The trailer showed wildlife, so maybe I'm wrong. I think it's way off being finished.
    The article and update on the website mentions quests have been added and others are being worked on.
    "Halo is designed to make the player think "I look like that, I am macho sitting in my undies with my xbox""

Steam ID

That's good i appreciate your information.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus pakoito's Avatar
    Can it fix Skyrim's gameplay?

Still looks like Skyrim to me, none of the Morrowind atmosphere is there, the color palette is completely different, looks just as bad as all the Morrowind graphics extgender mods, totally ruins to original vision of the world... Morrowind doesn't need to be updated, it's perfect already, can't improve on perfection. ;)

As for the mod itself, it'll never be complete, much like Tamriel Rebuilt, Morroblivion and god knows how many other projects. It's too big a project to be completed on a voluntary basis by a losely connected group of fans, regardless how talented they may or may not be.

If it is... I'll still play Morrowind, it's just cooler :p

Quote Originally Posted by BadManiac View Post
    Still looks like Skyrim to me, none of the Morrowind atmosphere is there, the color palette is completely different, looks just as bad as all the Morrowind graphics extgender mods, totally ruins to original vision of the world... Morrowind doesn't need to be updated, it's perfect already, can't improve on perfection. ;)
    I say this as someone who gave up many summers playing morrowind. That is a lie. There's a lot wrong with morrowind, mostly the actual gameplay of it is pretty weak.

Steam ID