Obscure Node

I've created an HTML5 RTS Game with Multiplayer

Hi,
    Ive created (and am still creating) an HTML5 RTS Game, called "Littlewargame"

Littlewargame.com (you can play without registering or downloading or anything)

The game is written in Javascript / HTML5, has a medieval / fantasy setting and working multiplayer.
    This is my first html5 project and the game is still beta, but its playble.

Right now this is the moment where i put it "out there" for the first time and id love to hear some feedback, to see if this is the right direction im going.

The game itself is a pretty simple but smooth-feeling multiplayer RTS. The overall theme is a little WarCraft like. I figured there are not really too much up & running good HTML5 multiplayer rts games, so i decided to start this one. Its also easy to access and easy to understand, but of course comes with the natural complexity of any RTS game.

JB

edit: some screenshots:

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Berzee's Avatar
    Oho! This I am happy to see. There's something of a dearth of "real" RTS games that you can play in a browser. I'm not sure why I feel that's a shame, but I always have. =P

I'll have to give it a proper look when I get the chance. At the moment I had just enough time to pop in and be impressed that when I instinctively tried to zoom with the mousewheel, it worked! ^_^
    Support for my all-pepperjack-cheese food bank charity drive has been lukewarm at best.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Berzee's Avatar
    I finished one game against the computer, and can confirm that it was proper classic RTS fun. =) Hard to say much more than that at the moment given the early stage it's in, but the basic feel of things was responsive and satisfying. I look forward to seeing where it goes from here!

(At this point I'm not sure which things are simple because it's beta and which things are a design choice, so a couple of random questions out of curiosity, which may or may not have answers yet. ^_^ Will it remain a one-resource economy? Will there be blacksmith-style tech upgrades, or just new unit types? "Hard" counter units: for or against? Anything craaaazy planned, or is the goal more of a "well-polished RTS fundamentals" sort of thing?)
    Support for my all-pepperjack-cheese food bank charity drive has been lukewarm at best.

Obscure Node
    Thx for your feedback.
    Yes it will remain 1 ressource.
    I am not 100% what exactly i will add, but i want to keep the amount of stuff relatively low. I will do upgrades most likely and maybe 2 more unit types. No crazy stuff, im more aiming for the "well-polished RTS fundamentals" sort of thing.