Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast
    Secondary Hivemind Nexus NickWhite's Avatar

[CCEU] We're in! Schedule & Extra Curricular Activities.

Here's the draw for season 1 of Community Clash

This thread is strictly for upcoming session information and organisation. For further discussion, please see this thread.

Tuesday 8pm GMT
    - Infantry based, ground combat training session

Wednesday 8pm GMT
    - Airborne infantry based, vehicular support training session

Thursday - 8pm GMT
    - Tight knit, squad cohesion-based training session. CCEU players in their own squads. Special focus on, or further improvement of, highlighted aspects from the past two days sessions.

Friday - 8pm GMT - (Optional but advised) New Conglomerate training session (our 2nd faction) with RTRS. CCEU players in their own squads. Focus will largely be subject to attendance.

[Side note: If there are enough people online for even 1 CCEU squad, then we should be running it. I will push for this, though we will need others who have volunteered to lead CCEU squads to do the same.

Other days should be adhoc, especially the Christmas week, and be subject to attendance of our CCEU members. Please just ask in mumble at any stage if you are/are other people interested in some CCEU focus.]
    Last edited by NickWhite; 18-12-2013 at 03:52 PM.
    Planetside 2 - NickTheNegligent // Steam - Nick

[Post Reserved]

Secondary Hivemind Nexus mickygor's Avatar
    Does friday being optional but advised mean that the others are mandatory? I can commit to tuesdays, but I'm unavailable for wednesdays and would prefer to keep my thursdays more fluid.
    Itsbastiat, Dawngate
    Bastiat, Planetside 2, Miller NC
    Therin Katta, FFXIV, Cerberus

Well, yes. Otherwise what was the point in me writing it and what is the point in us doing any (more) training in the first place.

Basically, these are the times i proposed because even though people were talking about it, hardly anybody actually uses any initiative anymore and sees it through. If you cant make it, you cant make it. If you can, you can. This is just a schedule i created based on the google group responses and our most active days & times.

I'm sorry but i'm taking a hardline on this. As i said before, just join in during the rest of the week and make things happen that you may have missed in previous sessions. Or work on those things independently if possible. The schedule can change if there is enough outcry, but i would rather it didn't.

Quote Originally Posted by NickWhite View Post
    Yes, otherwise what was the point in me writing it and what is the point in us doing any (more) training in the first place.

Basically, these are the times i proposed because even though people were talking about it, hardly anybody actually uses any initiative anymore and sees it through. If you cant make it, you cant make it. If you can, you can. This is just a schedule i created based on the google group responses and our most active days & times.

I'm sorry but i'm taking a hardline on this. As i said before, just join in during the rest of the week and make things happen that you may have missed in previous sessions. Or work on those things independently if possible. The schedule can change if there is enough outcry, but i would rather it didn't.
    This is what I tried to do Nick, and ultimately was hitting a brick wall. People just wanna discuss things endlessly and when someone tries to take the initiative they're being "too militant".

behind you 100% though, that's kind of what I wanted to talk about tonight...

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Dominicus's Avatar
    I agree to this, tuesdays are prime training nights and every other night is an option to train, but attent as many as possible to rise above your own skill.

On a side note, they are "working" on the servers again, so we might want to keep an eye on that for tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by Dominicus View Post
    I agree to this, tuesdays are prime training nights and every other night is an option to train, but attent as many as possible to rise above your own skill.

On a side note, they are "working" on the servers again, so we might want to keep an eye on that for tonight.
    Nevertheless, if the servers are up for any time at all, we need to be practising.
    Live, Learn, Laugh, Love.
    Never Fear Love.
    DTP. Grace.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus jaguar skills's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by laldy View Post
    if the servers are up for any time at all
    You picked a hell of a week for that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kanye West
    I think what Kanye West is going to mean is something similar to what Steve Jobs means. I am undoubtedly, you know, Steve of Internet, downtown, fashion, culture. Period.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kanye West
    I am God's vessel. But my greatest pain in life is that I will never be able to see myself perform live.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Bankrotas's Avatar
    Wait wait, you want to make our Freedom Fridays a training session?
    Hear from the spirit-world this mystery:
    Creation is summed up, O man, in thee;
    Angel and demon, man and beast art thou,
    Yea, thou art all thou dost appear to be!

Yes we're going to come over and turn it into a regimented training session.

Actually we intend to play NC, but stick to our own squads, but follow your PL, that will let us learn NC weapons, and help us squad amange without the burden of needing a PL.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus EsotericReverie's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Bankrotas View Post
    Wait wait, you want to make our Freedom Fridays a training session?
    We are making our Stratgir Thursdays a training session too. But it's more of a practical play thing than a proper training session, if I interpret Nick correctly. We play as a group of CCEU players, alongside anyone not joining the CCEU, working on stuff we know we will need, but without much deliberation and discussion.
    Steam: EsotericReverie | Origin: EsotericReverie | Planetside 2: EsotericReverie | Battle.net: Esoteric#2168

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    Odds are I won't be able to make 3 sessions all (or even most) weeks. I dare say others are in the same boat.

Which session should we be prioritizing as a group, to make sure we have as close to a full team on at least once a week?
    My guess/suggestion would be the Tuesday, seeing as that was the time agreed 2 weeks ago. (although we perhaps need to have a pre-planned "fallback" for when stuff happens like the patch this week).

Quote Originally Posted by EsotericReverie View Post
    We are making our Stratgir Thursdays a training session too. But it's more of a practical play thing than a proper training session, if I interpret Nick correctly. We play as a group of CCEU players, alongside anyone not joining the CCEU, working on stuff we know we will need, but without much deliberation and discussion.
    I don't know about anyone else, but I'm really unhappy about this. You guys were only going to be out for 2 nights a week to start with, now it seems to have expanded to 4, and of those, two are the busiest nights when The Rest Of Us usually play. It's starting to seem like those of us who like playing as part of RPS but who aren't able to commit to this sort of raiding schedule aren't welcome any more.

Oh cmon. We need to practice as a group. Sooner rather than later. It's for a couple of weeks. Let us have our moment.

And I'm sorry but being unhappy about us wanting to play a game how we want is bang out of order. The majority of the people doing this are the ones who constantly step up to lead (this doesn't include me) because no one else can be arsed to. Let them let their hair down.

That's really hacked me off now

This helpful attitude between RTRS and RPS PROBABLY will end up ruining both our outfits.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    It is perhaps worth noting that at the meeting there seemed to be a consensus (although I'm not sure how strong it was) to try and BE at StratGir, but not to mess with the structure of it.

Oh here we go....

Screw this...

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    I'll try and be online, I might not join any battle at all but might be of some use during a practice session.
    PS2/NS2/Mumble: SirWigglyBottom
    Steam: The Almighty Snark

Bread?

Quote Originally Posted by Dewi View Post
    Oh cmon. We need to practice as a group. Sooner rather than later. It's for a couple of weeks. Let us have our moment.

And I'm sorry but being unhappy about us wanting to play a game how we want is bang out of order. The majority of the people doing this are the ones who constantly step up to lead (this doesn't include me) because no one else can be arsed to. Let them let their hair down.

That's really hacked me off now
    That's completely unfair. I'm unhappy because, to use your spin on it, I'm concerned that I (and the rest of the non-CCEU RPS/RTRS membership) won't be able to play the game in the way we'd like, and you call it bang out of order. But it's fine for you to get "hacked off" about basically the same thing with the roles reversed.

Ok, I'm diggin deeper now before I speak any more, but this doesn't look good.