Indiestatik's Preview for 2014

http://indiestatik.com/2014/01/01/indie-games-2014/
    http://indiestatik.com/2014/01/01/in...14-runners-up/

Yes, RPS is not the website in the world doing big previews for 2014 but this one is a bit different because it's all indie. I was mostly impressed by the variety of genres and settings. There's still platformers, 2D adventure games and roguelike(like(like))s but it seems indie games are branching out even more than last year which can only be a good thing.
    I would be surprised if only half of the listed games will see a release this year. I mean, among them are quasi mythical titles like Overgrowth, Owlboy or Iconoclasts.
    There's also games I never knew about but which I am eagerly looking forward to now such the eccentric looking One Way Trip or Max Gentlemen which is loosely based on a spam email.

Originally I wanted to write a bit more but I managed to cut my right hand at the sharpest object in the world: roasted peanut can lids.
    So pretty pictures instead.
    to wound the autumnal city.

Lesser Hivemind Node
    A good list. Some very interesting stuff in there - a ton, to be honest. It's a little frightening, in a sense, given that I don't read that many websites and RPS seems to give an awful lot of space to the Live Free, Play Hard style indies which I have absolutely no interest in - I start to think "How many of these will I miss out on?". Perhaps I'll try bookmarking Indiestatik for a bit.

Ooooh teh prettiessss..! satisfied with myself that heard-about-rate is over 30%.

Quote Originally Posted by Anthile View Post
    Originally I wanted to write a bit more but I managed to cut my right hand at the sharpest object in the world: roasted peanut can lids. So pretty pictures instead.
    Ouch man, the simple thought hurts.
    Looking for you daily bundle fix? Join us on The onward march of bundles
    Stalk my Steam profile, or follow my fight against the backlog on HowLongToBeat.

"You take the Klingon's detached hand"

Secondary Hivemind Nexus coldvvvave's Avatar
    This reminds me of 100-in-1 CD's I used to buy in mid 90's.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drake Sigar View Post
    You are an enemy of gaming.