Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Activated Node
    Quote Originally Posted by baboonanza View Post
    Great, got it now and put my turn file in.
    The game does not seem to like your turn file, could you try it again?

His file is a lot bigger in size than the others. I'm guessing he accidentally copied the trn file from a different game?

I'd like to make a suggestion since we haven't really started yet. Since I believe everyone in here (aside from the host) is in more than one multiplayer game at the moment it seems like this accidentally copying the wrong file thing is likely to happen again and since we're in different parts of the world it's probably a day or more delay each time it does by the time the host discovers it.

The wiki has a pretty good suggestion for how to handle it. They suggest when the host is setting up the game that when inputting the player names they add an identifier for the game after the player name.. So instead of "Warduke" it would be "Warduke_IE" (for Infernum Eternalis)... The benefit of this is now everyone can kind of do a double check when uploading their files and post right away here in the forums if they see a problem so it isn't all on the host.

Anyway, this would involve restarting the game but since we haven't really done anything yet seems like it might avoid some problems down the line. Just my 2 cents..

Network Hub
    Yeah that's exactly what I did, sorry. I made a mistake setting up the NTFS junctions I use for managing the games but it shouldn't happen again.

Activated Node
    Excellent, technical details seem to be worked out. Turn 0 is processed, and here is the link for the new file. This looks like it will be an interesting game.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/6uqiv659fp...rnalisMain.sav

Network Hub
    Hell yeah. That's an interesting selection of builds and some people have definitely got some perks going on (I'm looking at you Lard of Hell :) ). Then we've got poor Gothmog sitting right next to the monsterous legion of Bob.

And there are lot of sweet +2 POPs in the middle to fight over!
    Last edited by baboonanza; 14-01-2014 at 01:27 PM.

Woha. Pretty interesting map. I must say that this setup greatly benefits me for now.

Quote Originally Posted by baboonanza View Post
    Hell yeah. That's an interesting selection of builds and some people have definitely got some perks going on (I'm looking at you Lard of Hell :) ).
    It seems I'm not the only one with interesting perks.
    Last edited by Tikey; 14-01-2014 at 02:14 PM.

Activated Node
    Quote Originally Posted by Warduke View Post
    I'd like to make a suggestion since we haven't really started yet. Since I believe everyone in here (aside from the host) is in more than one multiplayer game at the moment it seems like this accidentally copying the wrong file thing is likely to happen again and since we're in different parts of the world it's probably a day or more delay each time it does by the time the host discovers it.

The wiki has a pretty good suggestion for how to handle it. They suggest when the host is setting up the game that when inputting the player names they add an identifier for the game after the player name.. So instead of "Warduke" it would be "Warduke_IE" (for Infernum Eternalis)... The benefit of this is now everyone can kind of do a double check when uploading their files and post right away here in the forums if they see a problem so it isn't all on the host.

Anyway, this would involve restarting the game but since we haven't really done anything yet seems like it might avoid some problems down the line. Just my 2 cents..

Thats a good suggestion, sorry I missed it earlier. While I am not against re-starting, given that I am not at all happy with my start location, it would delay this game even more. I lean towards taking that comment to heart for the next game I host and letting this one try to actually gather some momentum.

Yah, no worries.. let's keep it rolling!! Plus I'm winning!

Secondary Hivemind Nexus LowKey's Avatar
    HMMM I thought your personal legion always started with an ability, is that stat related?

Quote Originally Posted by LowKey View Post
    HMMM I thought your personal legion always started with an ability, is that stat related?
    As far as I know it's random.

The wiki says:
    HP, level and special abilities are currently assigned on an unknown basis.

Activated Node
    See you in hell boys!

Activated Node
    1st turn is processed, he scheming has begun. https://www.dropbox.com/s/6uqiv659fp...rnalisMain.sav

Thanks be to Tikey for the awesome border.. Here is turn 1!!

Last edited by Warduke; 15-01-2014 at 05:22 AM.

And turn 2..

Last edited by Warduke; 15-01-2014 at 05:22 AM.

Activated Node
    Ah darn I missed this game. Ah well!

Activated Node
    Thanks Warduke, these maps are awesome! it will be even better when it is all my domain!

MWhahaha.

and now for turn 3

Activated Node
    It annoys me that one of you got so much more darkness then I did in your first loot draw. I had my eye on that artifact. I need to A) figure out who you are and B) plot some suitable revengance! Also, Tikey and Warduke, you guys (in the gender neutral sense) get your turns in quick! :)

It depends on how busy I'm at work.
    Hit: NOT A SINGLE THING TO DO HERE. I'M GETTING BORED TO TEARS. I'VE ALREADY BEATEN FTL TODAY.

PS: The beelit is awesome. The one who got it will be drowining in resources soon. The talisman is a good second choice. The bazaar started with a lot of good stuff.