Page 2 of 33 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Theres no dedicated server software yet, but they release updates every thursdays, and the net code is still wonky. However, its entirely possible this thursday the netcode update gets released, if not then next week. (they did announce one of the next updates was going to be a huge network overhaul)

So for singleplayer, great. multiplayer, wait a bit.
    - Tom De Roeck.

verse publications & The Shopkeeper, an interactive short.

"Quantacat's name is still recognised even if he watches on with detached eyes like Peter Molyneux over a cube in 3D space, staring at it with tears in his eyes, softly whispering... Someday they'll get it."

Oh fucking hell; conveyers are in and working! Minecraft levels of constructions ahoy! (still no netcode update, but I havent tested it for a while)
    - Tom De Roeck.

"Quantacat's name is still recognised even if he watches on with detached eyes like Peter Molyneux over a cube in 3D space, staring at it with tears in his eyes, softly whispering... Someday they'll get it."

ten imaginary credits say the multiplayer update hits today.
    - Tom De Roeck.

Lesser Hivemind Node
    You had better be right, or else I'm going to be mildly disappointed.
    "Swans are so big, they're like the Ostriches of the bird world"

Boy, competing agains Dark Souls 2? That's an asteroid you can't dodge. Fo' shame, I'm looking forward to playing this co-op.

Hey, I was wondering: is it possible to use a joystick for flying ships around while still using KB+M for astronaut controls? That'd be a cool addition.

goddamnit. "only" wheels and working turrets.

Ah well. Next week, gadget.
    - Tom De Roeck.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Smashbox's Avatar
    Your new avatar is fantastic.

We call them pirates out here.

by http://oktotally.tumblr.com
    - Tom De Roeck.

And another fine update, still no dedicated servers. This is turning into minecraft style madness.
    - Tom De Roeck.

lets see what this week brings.
    - Tom De Roeck.

Oh my! it might actually be here this week!

http://forums.keenswh.com/post?id=6788995&trail=60
    - Tom De Roeck.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    Do they have railguns? proper space faring required railguns.

(random anime youtube)

(/random anime youtube)

Looking forward to this to aproximate a game-ish state :D

Ok, so who would be up for hosting a dedicated server? I assume proper hosting offers dont exist yet, so itll have to be internal.
    - Tom De Roeck.

- Tom De Roeck.

I made a group so we can use that groups ID to use for the server. So essentially, you need to be part of the group in order to join the server. Atleast, in theory.

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/RPSpaEng
    - Tom De Roeck.

Lesser Hivemind Node
    Quote Originally Posted by QuantaCat View Post
    I made a group so we can use that groups ID to use for the server. So essentially, you need to be part of the group in order to join the server. Atleast, in theory.

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/RPSpaEng
    Could do with an invite to the group, please :-)

I think my Steam username is the same as the forum one, but give me a yell if it doesn't work for some reason.
    "Swans are so big, they're like the Ostriches of the bird world"

Done and done.

Though please, if you want in, just contact a member, anyone can invite anyone. its just a precaution against asshats, thats all.
    - Tom De Roeck.

Obscure Node
    Hi can you add me to the group aswell? my steam username is stvornikus (http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198018294447/)

will do! just as a reminder, we dont have a server yet, but as soon as we do, this is how we will get on it all together.

also, rumor has it that factions are coming this week! huzzah!
    - Tom De Roeck.

ack, sent you an invite to RPS Dirty Bomb, which wont do you any good since there are no keys left. Sorry, ignore that. But I did invite you to the space engineers one too.
    - Tom De Roeck.