Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Firefall Beta

Quote Originally Posted by Stevo View Post
    Grr iv been signed up since 2010 and got nothing!
    September 2010 for me as well, once I get in if there are any invites to throw around I will pop back in here to see if you still need one.

I'd love an invite if anyone has an extra, please! The Firefall forums dried right up when the NDA on the beta dropped. I'd love to see a RPS group, as well.

Edit: by dropped, i meant came into effect- i realize it's still up and going. I was super tired when i posted that, whoops.
    Last edited by Swanny; 28-02-2012 at 08:41 AM.

umm. the NDA is still active for FireFall.
    I've been in the beta for a couple months now.. the NDA is still very much in effect.

Lesser Hivemind Node Spider Jerusalem's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Axyl View Post
    umm. the NDA is still active for FireFall.
    I've been in the beta for a couple months now.. the NDA is still very much in effect.
    i believe he means "went into effect" when he says "dropped".

ah ok.. yeah, that makes more sense. :)

Just didn't want anyone getting in trouble is all. :)

10k new invites just went out and existing testers got two more personal invites.
    Up for grabs so just let me know, will hold one for Stevo if he still needs one.

weird. Noone really talking about it.

Ive got about 4 invites stored. Don't know anyone interested enough in it. and already got 2 ppl in. So im outa ideas.

Game is fun for sure. Its not one of those (instances, dressed up as open world) games truly fkin huge.

Lesser Hivemind Node Winged Nazgul's Avatar
    Hmmm, where do you check for invites if you are a tester? I assume your forums account since their website doesn't seem to have a proper games account login but i can't find anything there.

If your in the beta it should take you to the main (beta) page. Tells you all you need to know from there.

Lesser Hivemind Node Winged Nazgul's Avatar
    Ah...gotcha. It's the Request Beta link which takes me to that page. I didn't try that link for obvious reasons.

Cheers.

Quote Originally Posted by BrothaBear View Post
    weird. Noone really talking about it.

Ive got about 4 invites stored. Don't know anyone interested enough in it. and already got 2 ppl in. So im outa ideas.

Game is fun for sure. Its not one of those (instances, dressed up as open world) games truly fkin huge.
    I would like an invite if you still have one left.

Quote Originally Posted by BrothaBear View Post
    weird. Noone really talking about it. Ive got about 4 invites stored. Don't know anyone interested enough in it. and already got 2 ppl in. So im outa ideas. Game is fun for sure. Its not one of those (instances, dressed up as open world) games truly fkin huge.
    I'll take one if you'd be so kind :)

Hey, I've been watching this games development for awhile, if anyone has a spare invite they were not going to use, it would be greatly appreciated.

Activated Node
    I want one invite. Got to see that the fuss is about, though I suspect it's more WoW.

Quote Originally Posted by nsane View Post
    I want one invite. Got to see that the fuss is about, though I suspect it's more WoW.
    Of all the released info and videos/media of the game.. what on earth have you seen/read to make you suspect it'll be anything even remotely like WoW???

I have to ask.. are you sure you're talking about the correct game?? Seriously.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Hypernetic's Avatar
    I'm in the beta, but I can't get the installer to work (I tried everything suggested on their beta forums) so I gave up and haven't played it.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Ravelle's Avatar
    I signed up the moment the beta signups went online but no cigar so far.
    Steam | Origin: xRavelle | Skype: TheRavelle | PSN: Voltburn | Watch me struggle through my backlog

I'd love a key if anyone has one to offer. 99% chance I'll have a CS:GO key to trade for it this coming Friday if anyone is interested.

Ooo... May I have one too pretty please?

This game sure does look and sound appealing!

Quote Originally Posted by Miker View Post
    I'll take one if you'd be so kind :)
    With the hell I caught from this forum? Not gonna happen here. Plus its was more to express surprise that no one got an invite, considering thousands go out.

Ive got 4 but I also been in the beta a good while. So I had time to accumulate them. They aren't released often, at least not yet.In fact for as many as they send out... Im almost sure there are tons of people that don't confirm their beta invites.

Quote Originally Posted by nsane View Post
    R-U foreals? Seriously tho, no lol. I know when I saw some of the first gameplay I thought "oh god another instanced Unreal clone" The game Hexen claimed it would do all of the same stuff. Trust me tho its not like that at all. The game is Massive! ....and deadly lol
    Last edited by BrothaBear; 26-03-2012 at 12:31 AM.