Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Firefall Beta

Activated Node

Firefall Beta

Been keeping track of this game, I like the talent behind it and it looks promising. The Beta just started a few days ago and I was curious if anyone got in, and if so, what are your impressions of it so far?

annnd, if you have a extra beta key, I'd pay a whole US Dollar for it =P

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    Looking forward for the game, and I signed the beta. Hope I get in. Looks like a very interesting game.

*looks inbox* nothing yet :D

Yeah I'd be interested in hearing some reports on this also, although I'm not one for beta software myself.

Network Hub
    No invite here either :sadface:

No invite here too sadly.

Lesser Hivemind Node Spider Jerusalem's Avatar
    I'm in. Been following the game for ages so I'm rather pleased to have gotten an invite.

Manual hardware/NDA approval is happening on Tuesday/Wednesday, and then the beta will start sometime after that (perhaps by Friday).

Activated Node
    Nice, let me know how you like it. Can I sweet talk you outa the spare key they give all invitees? Haha

Got in to the beta thanks to a friendly guy, you won't be seeing people talking about it though because of the NDA.
    Last edited by anjiro; 04-09-2011 at 11:46 AM.
    http://xovsps4.com/playstation-4-vs-xbox-one/ - The ultimate buyers guide for choosing the best console.

Lesser Hivemind Node NecroKnight's Avatar
    The game looks interesting, especially because it's free to play.

Don't want to do direct begging so I'll offer something in return. Can anyone invite me to the beta for a steamgifts invite code?

Quote Originally Posted by Mihkel View Post
    Don't want to do direct begging so I'll offer something in return. Can anyone invite me to the beta for a steamgifts invite code?
    I've used my initial invite code, but I expect they'll be coming quickly. Next time I get one, I'll let you know.

Lesser Hivemind Node
    Can you still sign-up for the beta?

Network Hub
    How many friend invites do you get when you get access?

Quote Originally Posted by Shane View Post
    Can you still sign-up for the beta?
    You can.

Quote Originally Posted by Stevo View Post
    How many friend invites do you get when you get access?
    One if you're in the first wave of invites. Zero if you're invited by someone who already has access (at least initially).

Just saw the most recent newsletter(?):

THE WAIT IS OVER... LET'S DO THIS:
    Raise your hand if you want beta! Okay, you can all put your hands down now. We know everyone is very excited about getting their hands on the game, and the tribe at Red 5 is proud to announce that beta invites started going out Friday, September 2nd, 2011. We've released 500 invites for a preliminary test taking place in two weeks.

Keep in mind that our beta will be a staged process. Registered members have been chosen to participate in Closed Beta: Stage 1. Our selection is partially based on positive community member activity, and partially at random.

Over the next 2 weeks many more lucky people will be invited to subsequent rounds of our closed beta. Additionally, those invited will receive an invite themselves to pass out to their friends. Look for your email invitation and please know that if you have not received one yet, it's likely to land in your inbox soon!
    to wound the autumnal city.

Lesser Hivemind Node squareking's Avatar
    Should one of you bawdy chaps come across a beta invite and need someone to send it to, I consider myself a worthy consideration. :)
    steam

Network Hub
    I'm excited for the RPS Firefall group to form some day. I'll keep you guys in mind if I get a key!

so, i've got two more invite codes for human beings. if you're a human and this tickles your i like that game bone, shoot me a pm.

edit: gone now.
    Last edited by Spider Jerusalem; 05-01-2012 at 04:09 AM.

I'm hoping this can be the beginning of an RPS Firefall group as well. PM sent!

I'd love to get one of those keys if you get any more. I keep googling to find one and they're nowhere to be found!