Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    thank god. I thought youd already done the wipe.
    - Tom De Roeck.

verse publications

"Quantacat's name is still recognised even if he watches on with detached eyes like Peter Molyneux over a cube in 3D space, staring at it with tears in his eyes, softly whispering... Someday they'll get it."

"It's frankly embarrassing. The mods on here are woeful."

"I wrinkled my nose at QC being a mod."

"At least he has some personality."

Phew you had me worried then! I just spent last night building my base! :)

Quote Originally Posted by Carpe_Dentum View Post
    Phew you had me worried then! I just spent last night building my base! :)
    we all did. either way, glad youre staying.
    - Tom De Roeck.

verse publications

"Quantacat's name is still recognised even if he watches on with detached eyes like Peter Molyneux over a cube in 3D space, staring at it with tears in his eyes, softly whispering... Someday they'll get it."

It's probably the best server I've been on so far.
    I've experienced rampant bashing of heads with rocks as soon as I spawn.
    Shifty buggers that pretend to be friendly only to smash me in the head with a rock when I turned around.
    Friendly neighbors who raided my base as soon as I logged off.
    Kevlar wearing, shotgun wielding psychopaths camping out side my base killing me whenever I try and leave.

Up until last night I had not yet experienced a bunch of people that were actually friendly, that when an air drop appeared didn't all meet in the field of battle grabbing at anything they could get and killing anyone in their way.

It's awesome and I'm here to stay! :D

P.S. As an additional point, the shotgun and other bits I left in a crate near the oil tanks was still there this morning. Some of the stuff has been taken but there's still some there for any that want it!

P.P.S. I can make Kevlar now for anyone that wants it. You only need to give me the mats...as I don't have anywhere near enough to make a complete set yet.
    Last edited by Carpe_Dentum; 21-01-2014 at 09:55 AM.

After starting fresh I died and lost all my gear, so I'm getting to re-re-start without even a hatchet!
    Hopefully we can do some events once there are a few more peeps about.
    Steam: Darkmalice (the evil smiley one)
    Planetside 2 (TR): IronShroud
    Check my YouTube Channel here

It's probably the best server I've been on so far.
    I've experienced rampant bashing of heads with rocks as soon as I spawn.
    Shifty buggers that pretend to be friendly only to smash me in the head with a rock when I turned around.
    Friendly neighbors who raided my base as soon as I logged off.
    Kevlar wearing, shotgun wielding psychopaths camping out side my base killing me whenever I try and leave.

Up until last night I had not yet experienced a bunch of people that were actually friendly, that when an air drop appeared didn't all meet in the field of battle grabbing at anything they could get and killing anyone in their way.

It's awesome and I'm here to stay! :D

P.S. As an additional point, the shotgun and other bits I left in a crate near the oil tanks was still there this morning. Some of the stuff has been taken but there's still some there for any that want it!

P.P.S. I can make Kevlar now for anyone that wants it. You only need to give me the mats...as I don't have anywhere near enough to make a complete set yet.
    damn you! kevlar would be very welcome. lets do a trade of sorts.
    - Tom De Roeck.

verse publications

Quote Originally Posted by Darkmalice View Post
    After starting fresh I died and lost all my gear, so I'm getting to re-re-start without even a hatchet!
    Hopefully we can do some events once there are a few more peeps about.
    I'm up for that, I was thinking a communal PvP area would be rather cool, a couple of basic fort type bases, with a no mans land in between. Two teams duke it out and see what happens.
    I'd also be up for a voluntary open world PvP type of thing. Something like only wear Kevlar if you are willing to participate, or something to point out someone who can be shot on sight. That way if you just want to gather resources or kill zombies you can do it in peace, but the people that want that looking over their shoulder, a shot could come from anywhere and anytime type of gameplay can just slap on the armour and know what they are getting themselves in for. Or something..? :)

I've a couple of guys from work that should be picking up Rust this Friday. I've already told them the server they should be joining. :D

Quote Originally Posted by QuantaCat View Post
    damn you! kevlar would be very welcome. lets do a trade of sorts.
    Sounds like a plan, give me a shout anytime I'm on and we can sort something out.

I have rad vests for trade, for example.
    - Tom De Roeck.

verse publications

Hey Quanta, guess who got explosives this morning.

Yep, that's right..

<----- This guy!! :D

Good to know!

*boom
    - Tom De Roeck.

verse publications

Yes, there was a typo in the supply drops, explosives will now appear in some.
    Will continue to refine drops/loot/crafting as the environment changes, but for now I think it's where we wanted it.
    Always open to suggestions on how to keep it enjoyable :)

Also if anyone wants to try and hack out a living in the barren wastelands, there is a small trading post (MidTown) in the bang centre (I think) of the server where you can resupply. Hopefully it will not be abused and provide some sustenance for hermit-types out there.
    Steam: Darkmalice (the evil smiley one)
    Planetside 2 (TR): IronShroud
    Check my YouTube Channel here

Im considering starting a town made of mostly shacks, and a wall surrounding it. either itll turn into a ghost town or people will move in ;D
    - Tom De Roeck.

verse publications

Sounds good guys, there's a nice Wild West vibe going on right now. I do like the way people were banding together to deal with the 'KOS Bandit' dude that popped in yesterday. I on the other hand, after my various travels, ran back to my hole and hid until the coast was clear.

Maybe I need to hire on a couple of mooks....I mean helpful guards, the next time I go on a trading run. :)

weve got most stuff researched now, except for the riot shotun and explosives. oh and the minigun.
    - Tom De Roeck.

verse publications

Well if want to loan me a holosight and silencer to research I can loan you the explosives?

I picked up a nice MP5 the other day as well :)

Well if want to loan me a holosight and silencer to research I can loan you the explosives?

I picked up a nice MP5 the other day as well :)
    can do. lets talk later. or maybe some of the other guys can do that, as I probably wont be on tonight. (maybe tomorrow morning?)
    - Tom De Roeck.

verse publications

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    FYI, Explosives have been found, we are gathering resources to build C4.
    PS2/NS2/Mumble: SirWigglyBottom
    Steam: The Almighty Snark

Bread?

Quote Originally Posted by pepper View Post
    FYI, Explosives have been found, we are gathering resources to build C4.
    I saw. ive already researched them.
    - Tom De Roeck.

verse publications

Obscure Node
    Could a server admin please reboot the server??

A new update came out about 45 minutes ago and there 4 of us waiting to get in xD

find the scottish darkmalice on steam.
    - Tom De Roeck.

verse publications