Page 124 of 124 FirstFirst ... 2474114122123124
Results 2,461 to 2,477 of 2477
    Secondary Hivemind Nexus Dominicus's Avatar
    Japan AAR:

And you get a ship, and you get a ship, and you get a ship (*200)

Besides that the almighty emperor of Japan refuses to admit he is addicted to trade. More next week!
    Steam: Dominicus

Thanks Dom now I can't shake the image of a Bad Ass Oprah wearing full samurai gear charging in to battle yelling BEES
    God Overlord of the Glorious Zapotec Empire & all-round Games and Stratagy Wizard.

“Laeti vescimur nos subacturis.”

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    Netherlands AAR:

As dawn broke this new day, we got some disturbing news. It seemed that the German government had left the country, and it was now in the hands of minor bureaucrats and former rebel leaders. The people were suffering greatly under this new yoke, and something had to be done to save them. Part of Germany was liberated from these scums, and joined the great Netherlands. The people rejoiced, but celebrations were not extensive. They remembered all the people left behind and to diminish their sorrow we made solemn promises to rescue their friends and relatives as soon as possible.

While we waited for the time to come, we spent our times upgrading our trade network and building a mighty navy. Europe was mostly peaceful, and it was a quiet time. There was no great news, and all was calm. However, we couldn't help shake the feeling that it was but the calm before a storm. I guess we will see happens in the future, but the Dutch people stand ever ready and vigilant.

Had it not been for the new truce timers, Germany would be even smaller. Well, well. All in due time, I guess. Also, big thanks to carl for getting me the new expansion!! I really appreciate it!!
    Steam Profile - Ser Hoc

Secondary Hivemind Nexus mrpier's Avatar
    Any Scandinavia shenanigans?

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    I think Scandinavia fabricated a claim on British territory, but that's it. I noticed that you had a fleet of 200 light ships, but that might not be new.
    Steam Profile - Ser Hoc

Secondary Hivemind Nexus mrpier's Avatar
    Sounds legit.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    Welp, my flight back home is a lot later than I thought, so I'm not gonna make the next session either. Fingers crossed that some of Morocco will be left standing for the final few rounds, but I know what you competitive bastards are like.

Quote Originally Posted by Rizlar View Post
    Welp, my flight back home is a lot later than I thought, so I'm not gonna make the next session either. Fingers crossed that some of Morocco will be left standing for the final few rounds, but I know what you competitive bastards are like.
    I have two urges. One is nibble on Granada al jadida because it doesn't hurt you that much and I still want unified America. The other is to guarantee independance on Morocco and see what happens for the sake of fun.
    God Overlord of the Glorious Zapotec Empire & all-round Games and Stratagy Wizard.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    @Cal I'm not really sure you can combine those two. :P

@Rizlar You should be mostly fine. You're only bordering/close to me, Spain (who I think is still away), and Egypt (who isn't all that warlike, even though his rebel supporting capabilities are quite annoying). Spain Ai should be peaceful, Egypt probably won't try anything as he's fighting Ethiopia, and I won't take anything unless Cal declares war against your colonies (in which case I'll probably take your stuff on the Ilberian peninsula).
    Steam Profile - Ser Hoc

@Rizlar, Let me translate these peoples words to more common language.

Your dead!

With kind regards,
    Ser Hoc & Calamity

Nah I'm fine as I am now I won't declare against Morocco or anyone else it would be a bit dickish. I'll just go quietly to the finish line playing world rebel police and sugar daddy to some nations. 50% of my disposible income and troops are going to other nations.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    Quote Originally Posted by Dominicus View Post
    @Rizlar, Let me translate these peoples words to more common language.
    Nah, we're just upholding our cold war through the usage of proxy conflicts.

Coming next sessions: More heavy ships. More troops. Who will be the first to field a one million strong army? We will see, on the next exciting episode of Who want to be a Ruthless Dictator (TM)!!!
    Steam Profile - Ser Hoc

Quote Originally Posted by Sir Hoc View Post
    Nah, we're just upholding our cold war through the usage of proxy conflicts.

Coming next sessions: More heavy ships. More troops. Who will be the first to field a one million strong army? We will see, on the next exciting episode of Who want to be a Ruthless Dictator (TM)!!!
    In that case I should ally Germany so that we both can't expand. Also I don't think anyone of us will have a million troops but I'm over one million manpower at least. And I'm not ruthless :<

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    Quote Originally Posted by Calamity View Post
    In that case I should ally Germany so that we both can't expand. Also I don't think anyone of us will have a million troops but I'm over one million manpower at least. And I'm not ruthless :<
    If you do I might be forced to go into Germany to protect people there with Dutch nationality. Which, of course, is my right.
    Steam Profile - Ser Hoc

*grabs popcorn*

I love all the underhanded jabs at geopolitical issues. But nah with the truce timer I'm sure Germany can get divided up between other people than just you. But I think I will pledge to protect Morocco since no need for AI spain to eat it, it also would be sad to see my rebel management there go to waste. I actually took care of a few of them with Rizz away

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    Quote Originally Posted by Calamity View Post
    I love all the underhanded jabs at geopolitical issues.
    The game wouldn't be as fun without them.
    Steam Profile - Ser Hoc