Page 78 of 130 FirstFirst ... 2868767778798088128 ... LastLast
Results 1,541 to 1,560 of 2595
    Quote Originally Posted by Dominicus View Post
    We won the first battle, but the war is far from over!

Calamtity for Mod! (but for that to happen we would need to become a subforum first I gues :P)
    no, calamity does not get to handle any forum controls.
    - Tom De Roeck.

verse publications

"Quantacat's name is still recognised even if he watches on with detached eyes like Peter Molyneux over a cube in 3D space, staring at it with tears in his eyes, softly whispering... Someday they'll get it."

"It's frankly embarrassing. The mods on here are woeful."

"I wrinkled my nose at QC being a mod."

"At least he has some personality."

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Calamity's Avatar

Calamtity for Mod!
    I am touched and totally not crying man tears on the inside. But I agree with Quanta. Also it's not like it's needed
    God Overlord of the Glorious Zapotec and Dai Viet Empires & all-round Games and Stratagy Wizard.

CK II & EU IV Timelapses

Also, remember, you guys wanted to limit this to Giraffes only.
    - Tom De Roeck.

verse publications

"Quantacat's name is still recognised even if he watches on with detached eyes like Peter Molyneux over a cube in 3D space, staring at it with tears in his eyes, softly whispering... Someday they'll get it."

"It's frankly embarrassing. The mods on here are woeful."

"I wrinkled my nose at QC being a mod."

"At least he has some personality."

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Dominicus's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by QuantaCat View Post
    That already failed, as I'm no giraffe :P
    Steam: Dominicus

We could softlock this campaign, with the recent additions we have 20ish players. Might be pushing the stability etc. With the newly interested folk we could launch of a second campaign.

And my inner giraffe died a year before this campaign. It has been awoken from it's grave though last tuesday
    God Overlord of the Glorious Zapotec and Dai Viet Empires & all-round Games and Stratagy Wizard.

CK II & EU IV Timelapses

Network Hub
    Well, it's not like we're intentionally exclusionary, it's simply that we were able to comfortably fill the game up quickly from the Giraffe pool.

When we played SWAT4 it was mostly Giraffes, but we had a thread here because we weren't a full game always.

Naples - Completely surrounded by strong players
    Lithuania - Complete surrounded by strong players and generally taken from behind by rebels
    Timurids - Still a steppe horde and behind on tech. They need war and they have no realistic options now
    Balochistan - Decent option, can expand and but has crappy goverment mode
    Uzbek - Still a steppe horde and behind on tech. Same as timurids, also it's dooooooooooomed
    Tripoli - Coud be a decent pick. He can consolidate central Africa and start colonizing a bit maybe. He can westernize in a pinch as well
    Portugese brazil - Can be released, can expand a lot, western etc etc. Just a good pick all round, if Portugal doesn't mind

For the rest you got picks like Hedjaz and Kilwa which have options but still need to westernize etc.

Seeing new thread location woop
    Last edited by Calamity; 15-05-2014 at 01:53 PM.

CK II & EU IV Timelapses

Well if we're going to instigate another campaign on the social boards let's wait until this game is finished, yeah? Once we've picked all our nations anyone interested in joining us can choose from the remaining ones.
    Planetside 2 - NickTheNegligent // Steam - Nick

Quote Originally Posted by NickWhite View Post
    let's wait until this game is finished, yeah?
    Do you have any idea how long that would take. We just arrive at the half way point this session :P

CK II & EU IV Timelapses

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    Naples, Lithuania, Timurids, Balochistan, Uzbek and Tripoli are probably the only interesting options left in this campaign, I'd say.
    Iroquois is an interesting choice as well. They are westernized, not too too far behind on tech and allied to Great Britain (who is a very nice and just player).

I'm not too sure about Tripoli's situation though. They are kind of boxed in by other, western player nations and they have not westernized yet. So they can only go colonial, which might become a bit dull for a player (of course depending on personal preference).
    Steam Profile - Ser Hoc

Quote Originally Posted by Sir Hoc View Post
    Iroquois is an interesting choice as well. They are westernized, not too too far behind on tech and allied to Great Britain (who is a very nice and just player).
    Waaaaaaaaaaait. You telling me my bitch is allied to Great Britain? I'm PU'ing fox just so I can feed them the rest of Ireqouis. I need to have a talk with Laldy. Also Ireqouis are going to be boxed in within second and they don't have the colonial range to jump I think. Might be an option. but a very limiting one untill he can go colonize, just like tripoli.

CK II & EU IV Timelapses

Quote Originally Posted by Calamity View Post
    Do you have any idea how long that would take. We just arrive at the half way point this session :P
    Yeah i knowwww... I'm just saying that it might be a bit hastey to ask everyone who's already involved in our current one to select a nation to play as in another session. I myself am happy to do so, but we've already said that nation selection for our next game will be based upon the results of our current one. So do we just drop that and select whatever we want or...
    Planetside 2 - NickTheNegligent // Steam - Nick

Yeah i knowwww... I'm just saying that it might be a bit hastey to ask everyone who's already involved in our current one to select a nation to play as in another session. I myself am happy to do so, but we've already said that nation selection for our next game will be based upon the results of our current one. So do we just drop that and select whatever we want or...
    You've misunderstood me. I mean we take the new people that apply and run a session with them. In no way is anybody forced to join from this session. If anything we'd want to keep them seperate for now before the second one fills up and we'd run over there too.

I would just host so I can start up the game for the new load of interested people. Asking you all to play 2 days a week is madness
    Last edited by Calamity; 15-05-2014 at 02:17 PM.

CK II & EU IV Timelapses

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    Waaaaaaaaaaait. You telling me my bitch is allied to Great Britain? I'm PU'ing fox just so I can feed them the rest of Ireqouis. I need to have a talk with Laldy. Also Ireqouis are going to be boxed in within second and they don't have the colonial range to jump I think. Might be an option. but a very limiting one untill he can go colonize, just like tripoli.
    They are indeed. And yeah, they kind of need to start colonising too. But they had a couple of OPMs around them and a protectorate. So at least a bit more to do than Tripoli.
    Steam Profile - Ser Hoc

They are indeed. And yeah, they kind of need to start colonising too. But they had a couple of OPMs around them and a protectorate. So at least a bit more to do than Tripoli.
    Tripoli has songhai and kanem bornu to grow into :P But in the end compared to other ones they are both shit options. Ah well atleast I have a plan B if Laldy doesn't stop protecting the Ireqouis *rubs hands*

CK II & EU IV Timelapses

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    I need to have a talk with Laldy.
    I believe he missed last session, possible cause of this alliance.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Dominicus's Avatar
    Also there a mystery paradox stream for EU IV starting now
    link - http://www.twitch.tv/paradoxinteractive
    Sudden release of WoN? There seems to be a EU4 sale on GamersGate at the same time.

Or just a release date.
    Steam: Dominicus

Sudden release of WoN? There seems to be a EU4 sale on GamersGate at the same time.

Or just a release date.
    Think it's just WoN feature stream, but it's cancelled till later tonight I think

CK II & EU IV Timelapses

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    Quote Originally Posted by Rizlar View Post
    I believe he missed last session, possible cause of this alliance.
    Wasn't he here last week? I'm pretty sure he was. I complimented him on the pretty shade of red his country has.
    Steam Profile - Ser Hoc

Wasn't he here last week? I'm pretty sure he was. I complimented him on the pretty shade of red his country has.
    Yeah 90% sure he was here as well

CK II & EU IV Timelapses