Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Secondary Hivemind Nexus Dominicus's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Cooper View Post
    1) Are the RTRS lot okay if basic new player info is moved over to rockplanetshotgun.com?
    I think this will be brought up at our next officers meeting. Not sure when this is, but at least before we all get our bonus checks.

Quote Originally Posted by QuantaCat View Post
    the admin reshuffle might take a while, Jim is in full on Sir! mode.
    Any news on this subject? In 3 months time you should have been able to get a word with him, right.
    Steam: Dominicus

I did, no reply yet. sorry. Id write him again but I just did so for other stuffs. (some bannings, and the paradox thing)
    - Tom De Roeck.

verse publications & The Shopkeeper, an interactive short.

"Quantacat's name is still recognised even if he watches on with detached eyes like Peter Molyneux over a cube in 3D space, staring at it with tears in his eyes, softly whispering... Someday they'll get it."

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Cooper's Avatar
    We never got around to writing that joint statement. If you still want it, either write one or catch me on Mumble sometime and we'll write one up and I'll sticky it.
    Quote Originally Posted by CROCONOUGHTKEY
    KING GEORGE IS A FROG
    le BANG~__-MICHEAL FUCK OFF~~__-INTERPOL KNOW YOU WELLBIENG~—
    OFF
    NOT RUSHMORE MOUNTAIN
    KILL WESTON KILL MUST KILLTHEWESTERNINMYHEADDOESN’TEXSIST
    TEXASISDEADINPARISHEWASAMAN..BINGBING.TETTOHEAD.SP ACEOK,TIMEDEADANDSTOPPED1920HOKKAIDO.UNDERSTOODAT1 ONE.
    UNDERSTANDTHISANDFUCKOFFPIRATEBAY.TIMEDOESNTEXSIST FORMEASIMPATEKPHILLPE.
    BANG

Secondary Hivemind Nexus BasicPauly's Avatar
    If there are new sticky threads to replace the old, I think its at least wise that we provide links inside these to the thread of all threads for resources, because its nice to have an archive/backup of all of these resources.

A lot of the resource things, i.e. the logo stuff, doesnt really all need to be hosted on the site given its stuff thats rarely used and we already have an archive. If we need to update it and the person who originally created it is no longer available, then thats fair enough.

Regardless which approach is used, a link to that thread in particular should definitely exist on the "main" sticky.
    Steam: basicpaul | Origin: BasicPaul

Activated Node
    Quanta? Do you have any news on getting an RTRS forum moderator by any chance? It has been a few months now.

I will resend the mail. However, in the mean time, make threads you want stickied, tell me which ones to lock move close whatever, because thats probably the only thing you need any kind of mod for.
    - Tom De Roeck.

"Quantacat's name is still recognised even if he watches on with detached eyes like Peter Molyneux over a cube in 3D space, staring at it with tears in his eyes, softly whispering... Someday they'll get it."

chatted with Jim, he should get on it this week, however, mods will probably be Dominicus and Nick to replace MrEclectic and me.

Ror, nothing personal, but I think those two would make better mods.
    - Tom De Roeck.

Quote Originally Posted by QuantaCat View Post
    chatted with Jim, he should get on it this week, however, mods will probably be Dominicus and Nick to replace MrEclectic and me.

Ror, nothing personal, but I think those two would make better mods.
    but but, now I can't keep posting reminder messages every other week......
    Steam: Dominicus

it is done. enjoy.
    - Tom De Roeck.