Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Obscure Node
    Thanks for the invite. Somehow i was under the impression that they changed guesting in WvW somewhere down the line-I'll zerg with Kodash for now.

Obscure Node
    Hello! Recently started up GW2 with the sale and I'm diggin' it but it's getting sorta lonely! Would love to join you guys in doing stuffs.

ArenaNet ID:Moocher.5861

Secondary Hivemind Nexus hawksbane's Avatar
    Hi Moocher, invite sent
    Hawksbane | Ripley Hawkswind | Aconitum Hawkshood | Fuchsia Panthera

Obscure Node
    Hi,
    I've been playing on and off since release, mainly solo. Used to play a lot of EQ and WoW but other commitments stopped me.
    Would be interested in casual play and wiping in dungeons...if you'll have me.

ArenaNet ID: StuckMonkey.6345

Cheers

Secondary Hivemind Nexus MonkeyMonster's Avatar
    Destroying Rabbits wherever they can be found
    Invite sent Dubious Welcome to the home of casual wiping in dungeons or as Saph calls it. Floor Checking With J R Hartley
    Monksbjornsson, a glass cannon of nordic origins and gleeful slaughterer of rabbits
    Monksbane, gnarly bit of wood that rots, festers and gives you splinters of the nasty kind that really sting
    Monksgaard, a squishy human guardian badly helping to keep you alive while running away

Obscure Node
    Many thanks. I look forward to some floor inspections...

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Tweetiti's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MonkeyMonster View Post
    Invite sent Dubious Welcome to the home of casual wiping in dungeons or as Saph calls it. Floor Checking With J R Hartley
    I ahd to GOogle J R Hartley!
    Tweetiti but also (ex Knickers) Burlesque Galore, Melons of Steel and Liltweetie

Quote Originally Posted by Tweetiti View Post
    I ahd to GOogle J R Hartley!
    Ahh, a very old yellow pages gag sorry...
    Monksbjornsson, a glass cannon of nordic origins and gleeful slaughterer of rabbits
    Monksbane, gnarly bit of wood that rots, festers and gives you splinters of the nasty kind that really sting
    Monksgaard, a squishy human guardian badly helping to keep you alive while running away

Are you showing your age there Monkey (Yes I knew the advert lol...nice bit of fly fishing)

Welcome to all the new guys.

Obscure Node
    Hey hey.
    I love RPS and have been keeping an eye on this guild for a while, I'm a GW1 oldie but it's been a bit difficult to get into GW2 which I've owned since the headstart.

I've kinda sunk my teeth into it a little bit now and I think the missing piece to the puzzle is a bunch of people to actually talk to and do stuff with.

I'm on GH, I do both PvE and PvP, unfortunately due to RL commitments I'll usually only be playing on weekends for the next 6 months or so which I hope is not a huge problem, I'm also fairly sure I'm bad at Guild Wars 2 so if you'd still have me... hit me up, it's Bar.9837.

I'll only log in to the game on Monday though.

Invite sent, welcome to RPS!

You'll find a good mix of new players and veterans, all happy to help. Just ask in /g!
    [GW2] The Blackfyre clan: Aliss (Guardian) Alyss (Mesmer) Lyss (Engineer) and others.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Grizzly's Avatar
    Heya, my account name is MoerasGrizzly.9021

Just bought GW2 when it was on sale, and it's my first MMO evar (although it actually bears striking resamblances to Neverwinter Nights, which I did play). I am still dumbfounded by just about everything, though (I already morphed my armor into something hidieous by accident).

Secondary Hivemind Nexus hawksbane's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Grizzly View Post
    I already morphed my armor into something hidieous by accident.
    you'll fit right in.
    Hawksbane | Ripley Hawkswind | Aconitum Hawkshood | Fuchsia Panthera

Hey all,

So I played about a month of Guild Wars at launch, then a bit here and there (even joined Rock Paper Signet!), but gradually the people I'd been playing with (old WoW friends) stopped playing and I got massively into Planetside 2 (still am, honestly).

I've been giving Guild Wars 2 another look, but the thing about gaming for me is that I play with others on a regular basis. I find it quite hard to play single player games now.

The other thing is I tend to have something of a short attention span, unless something really captivates me.

What I'm asking here is "Do many people have alts about level 60-65 who wouldnt mind doing the odd dungeon run sometime, since just levelling through, even in a system such as GW2 which is a bit more interesting than your standard MMO, tends to get very boring. Oh, and do you mind if I rejoin the guild?"

I have yet to reach max level, but really want to see it, I just need to keep myself interested. Account name is Dewi.6327.

Cheers!
    SpellSlinger: Dewi | Warrior: Scyala

Join RPS in Wildstar!
    Check out the new player thread for info on how to join!

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    Hey Dewi. Welcome back. I'm sure one of the officers will ping you an invite shortly. The ones that aren't down the pub any. We welcome lower levels on our dungeon runs (dungeons are probably the fastest way to level, to be honest) and at 60-65 you'll be able to do half of them no problem (the other half are for L70 or higher so give it a few days).
    See you in game.
    GW2: Ohara Scarlett, Lord Carnelian, Ocharra Scarlett, Capita Mortuum, Lady Viridian, Lady Carnelian, Lord Viridian, Xen Adu, Ohara Scarlet

Dewi, you've been invited. Welcome back.
    Guild Wars 2:

Main character name is Seigous Bearheart. I also play on Duke Witherheart. And Lindenheart.

My GW2 blog that you can follow on Twitter.

Thanks, appreciated.

You know that think about being level 70? and a few days? well I had a birthday boost, a WvW boost and a crafting boost. Thgrough that combination i got from about 62 to 70 in 3 hours, not too bad for an evening. Still havent the foggiest as to what is going on, but i'll get there! Wheee!
    SpellSlinger: Dewi | Warrior: Scyala

Join RPS in Wildstar!
    Check out the new player thread for info on how to join!

Obscure Node
    Hey there, I would like to join the crew.
    Have only been playing it for a week but it gets kinda lonely.. :P

ID: BelieveMe.3059

Invited - welcome dude

Obscure Node
    Quote Originally Posted by MonkeyMonster View Post
    Invited - welcome dude
    Thanks a bunch! Looking forward to the guild gameplay!