Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast
    Secondary Hivemind Nexus MonkeyMonster's Avatar
    Destroying Rabbits wherever they can be found
    Quote Originally Posted by Donster View Post

You saw right through me to my rodent-like core. Damn you MONKEY!
    Now that I have heard before Welcome Hamster
    Monksbjornsson, a glass cannon of nordic origins and gleeful slaughterer of rabbits
    Monksbane, gnarly bit of wood that rots, festers and gives you splinters of the nasty kind that really sting
    Monksgaard, a squishy human guardian badly helping to keep you alive while running away

Hi RPS, I'm looking for a decent group of people to play with when I'm inclined to give GW2 a go.
    I'm doing almost anything as long as people are good sport about it, which means Dungeons/PvE if people aren't all "super minimax or GTFO".
    I also like WvW but I'm on Vizunah right now and I'll have to check the price to switch because I'm tired of all the constant drama. I should've known better than joining a French server!

I've never done sPvP and I'm entirely not sure that would be a good thing for me but if you've got rookie-level events on that, I might give it a try.

My account name is Skiant.1273.
    Planetside 2 | Miller | [RPS] Irumani
    Guild Wars 2 | Vizunah | [RPS] Morganne Melua /Namassi Melua
    Steam | [FUCA] Skiant

Secondary Hivemind Nexus hawksbane's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Skiant View Post
    I've never done sPvP and I'm entirely not sure that would be a good thing for me but if you've got rookie-level events on that, I might give it a try.
    Hey Skiant,

Invite sent, welcome to the guild; just ping your gear once you've accepted. Oh, and if we don't have a rookie-lvl sPvP group then i've been playing with the wrong people
    Hawksbane | Ripley Hawkswind | Aconitum Hawkshood | Fuchsia Panthera
    Steam ID: IHawksbane

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Tweetiti's Avatar
    Hi RPS, I'm looking for a decent group of people to play with when I'm inclined to give GW2 a go.
    I'm doing almost anything as long as people are good sport about it, which means Dungeons/PvE if people aren't all "super minimax or GTFO".
    I also like WvW but I'm on Vizunah right now and I'll have to check the price to switch because I'm tired of all the constant drama. I should've known better than joining a French server!

My account name is Skiant.1273.
    Some of us aren't French in our guild and there's drama galore when we start our bad joke evenings, obviously not me And as far as sPvP is concerned don't worry we accept fresh meat every Tuesdays!
    Tweetiti but also (ex Knickers) Burlesque Galore, Melons of Steel and Liltweetie
    Subscribe to our RPS_GW2 Twitter: twitter.com/rps_gw2

Thanks guys!

I'm okay with a bit of drama from time to time. How else are we supposed to spend all those nights anyway?
    Planetside 2 | Miller | [RPS] Irumani
    Guild Wars 2 | Vizunah | [RPS] Morganne Melua /Namassi Melua
    Steam | [FUCA] Skiant

Thanks guys!

I'm okay with a bit of drama from time to time. How else are we supposed to spend all those nights anyway?
    What tweets means is she is the soul frenchie here and by god that means she has lots of toys and a big pram to throw them out of... Bad jokes aren't drama, they are beautiful stories that wind their magical way from rude to comedy to smut and back to rude again
    Monksbjornsson, a glass cannon of nordic origins and gleeful slaughterer of rabbits
    Monksbane, gnarly bit of wood that rots, festers and gives you splinters of the nasty kind that really sting
    Monksgaard, a squishy human guardian badly helping to keep you alive while running away

Evenin folks

I just recieved my invite to the guild, so figured I better do the forum post too. Bit backwards, but sure.

I have recently come back to the wars we call Guild after a bit of a break whilst sailing the DotA2 seas, and frankly I can't remember why I left. Game is still pretty awesome. Sadly the guild and friends I was playing with seem to have disolved into the ether so I needed a new place to call home.

I'm mostly a PvE sort of chap but the other aspects of GW2 are something I've always wanted to get into.
    I've been playing MMOs for quite some time, most notably the original GW which frankly swallowed up a large portion of my 20s. Other than that, I'm one of those strange MOBA people who really aren't very good but enjoy them nonetheless. I also enjoy the word 'nonetheless'.

Anyways, hope to get to know some of you better and all that jazz. I mostly play on my Thief so I better go re-learn how to play him.

Toodles!

Clucking bells, crap at dota but enjoys himself and likes gw2... you sir, have arrived - let me introduce to duke our leader. You both share similar traits!

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Krathor's Avatar
    u wot m8

Guild Wars 2:

Main character name is Seigous Bearheart. I also play on Duke Witherheart. And Lindenheart.

My GW2 blog that you can follow on Twitter.

Hello Guys!

I would like to join your Guild !

I'm new to the world of guild wars , but only after several hours I'm in love with it!

The game and the guild were recommended to me by my cousin Lyesainer Dumeneldo, with the words "Join our guild , we are all bunch of very nice people! " and so i did.

I hope you will accept my request and i will see you in the game . My acc name is Dreamkeeper.2675

Have a nice game guys.

Welcome aboard, Dream!
    Guild Wars 2:

Main character name is Seigous Bearheart. I also play on Duke Witherheart. And Lindenheart.

Quote Originally Posted by Krathor View Post
    Welcome aboard, Dream!
    Thank you ! See you in the game !

Quote Originally Posted by Krathor View Post
    u wot m8

Nice cut n paste job there mate

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Malawi Frontier Guard's Avatar
    Note that this was in a game where the majority of players on the enemy team didn't know how to move their character around the map.

Hey Dream, welcome
    --
    -- V. Don Quixote. Tyler Durden. Donnie Darko. Martin Sillenas. Maynard. Rorschach. You. Me.

Quote Originally Posted by Malawi Frontier Guard View Post
    Note that this was in a game where the majority of players on the enemy team didn't know how to move their character around the map.
    What about this one?

Guild Wars 2:

Hi RPS,

Long-time reader, first-time poster here. I'd like to join the Rather Pleasantly Stupendous Guild, please. I'm CrepuscularOb.6280; my main is a sylvari necromancer (L19).

I bought the game in the sale last week, and I'm enjoying it so far - it's the first MMO I've played much of.

Thanks!

Secondary Hivemind Nexus hawksbane's Avatar
    hey Crepuscular,

with flattery like that I am pleased to say that we are able to relax our usually stringent entry requirements to Relatively Pure Simplicity.

and welcome to the guild.
    Hawksbane | Ripley Hawkswind | Aconitum Hawkshood | Fuchsia Panthera
    Steam ID: IHawksbane

I want back in please :)

Hello,

inactive for past year but ready to raid again,
    ElvisBacon.8952

Thanks

Secondary Hivemind Nexus jha4ceb's Avatar
    Welcome back, Elvis! When an officer is next online they'll sling you an invite
    GW2: Saphnabylni & co.