Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: [S4T] Schedule

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Dominicus's Avatar
    and a small bump up as we all know some people don't have any long term memory.
    Steam: Dominicus

Quote Originally Posted by Dominicus View Post
    and a small bump up as we all know some people don't have any long term memory.
    ...or an NC character to wear to school.
    I am assuming that a Sundy is a Sundy, no matter what faction?
    If so, would just listening in on the mumble channel (and maybe following in VS VR) be beneficial, ya think??
    "Bring me my purse."

please visit
    the Game Orphanage

Finding Good Homes For Unwanted Games Since January, 2014

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    Quote Originally Posted by moms View Post
    ...or an NC character to wear to school.
    I am assuming that a Sundy is a Sundy, no matter what faction?
    If so, would just listening in on the mumble channel (and maybe following in VS VR) be beneficial, ya think??
    Just create an NC alt for participating in the S4Ts on the NC side. I mostly use my NC alt for that. :P
    Steam Profile - Ser Hoc

Quote Originally Posted by Sir Hoc View Post
    Just create an NC alt for participating in the S4Ts on the NC side. I mostly use my NC alt for that. :P
    I woulda, but I already filled my 3 character limit.. all VS.
    (Use my Zombie for lone zerging and the zombie CtAs, and PvtFricken for Connery play.)
    Might purchase an extra character slot, eventually, but in meantime.. will try listening in on the mumble channel and following in VS VR.

Activated Node
    I just recently returned to Planetside 2 and some of these training sessions sound very interesting is there any plan to do any more of these in the near future or should i just ask the people who ran the sessions if they would be able to do a re-run for me?

Network Hub
    We have the joint community training tonight, check the thread it's on the first page.

And updated with 2 new S4T's scheduled.

S4T has been cancelled this week, as VR is not working properly to test everything out. The Engineer topic will be rescheduled.

Sadly, due to the lack of interest I will postphone the next S4T untill I have found more interest for it. I just can't ask people to prepare a lesson when at times less then 1 person shows up.

As a sollution I offer the following. You want an S4T then gather several interested people and I will find you a teacher on the subject you are looking for. Any time, any faction, etc.

Lesser Hivemind Node
    I'm really interested in the S4T's, but I've had difficulty getting to them lately.
    I really appreciate the work you and the other teachers have put into them.
    Disclaimer:
    Sometimes I get a bit manic and then I talk too much and wall-of-text a lot.
    This rarely lasts for more than a week or so at a time. Feel free to ignore any and all walls of text at your leisure.

Aww..sorry to hear, Dom. (Which reminds me, was there a class last week? I know it was scheduled in NC, so I was gonna just listen, but I never found the mumble channel.)
    Anyway, I am usually off on Sundays and, believe it or not, actually looked forward to Sunday school. (Can't believe I just said that.) I found each class I attended to be informative, yet fun (and they were also a great way to warm up before actual play, too.)

Now, I've been spending alot of time just solo flying my Scythe, lately. I really love it and have dreams of becoming a real threat to our enemies. (I tend to dream big.) But, I think I've gone about as far as I can on my own.
    If I were able to rustle up some students, would there be any chance of having a comprehensive flight school on Sunday's? Maybe like 4 consecutive one hour classes, for starters?
    And, if so, how many students would the school require to form such a class?

I'd also like to thank all of you who have, up to this point, unselfishly given up your own personal playtime to help us learn.
    "Bring me my purse."

please visit
    the Game Orphanage

Finding Good Homes For Unwanted Games Since January, 2014

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    Quote Originally Posted by moms View Post
    Now, I've been spending alot of time just solo flying my Scythe, lately. I really love it and have dreams of becoming a real threat to our enemies. (I tend to dream big.) But, I think I've gone about as far as I can on my own.
    If I were able to rustle up some students, would there be any chance of having a comprehensive flight school on Sunday's? Maybe like 4 consecutive one hour classes, for starters?
    I should be able to hold at least a couple of these trainings.
    Steam Profile - Ser Hoc

Lesser Hivemind Node
    I'm game for that. I've been flying a bit with ingles, and he's taught me a lot. Mostly that scythes are very effective in small groups when they stick to the flight ceiling and do quick hit and run attacks.

I'd really like the chance to get really effective.
    Disclaimer:
    Sometimes I get a bit manic and then I talk too much and wall-of-text a lot.
    This rarely lasts for more than a week or so at a time. Feel free to ignore any and all walls of text at your leisure.