Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8161718

Thread: Dominions 3

Eager to see your journals!
    "What can change the nature of man?"
    Visit my development blog: http://www.indigonflash.com

Lesser Hivemind Node
    Quote Originally Posted by The Innocent View Post
    Yeah, it's basically over. I think we should do 2-3 more turns to make sure your win is completely solid, and then end the game.

Thoughts?
    now that I'm a little less busy with work, i'll try and speed up my turns.

Shame my AAR only goes half way through the game

Quote Originally Posted by The Innocent View Post
    Yeah, it's basically over. I think we should do 2-3 more turns to make sure your win is completely solid, and then end the game.

Thoughts?
    Fine by me.

Lesser Hivemind Node
    I'll do my best to make the story end with a bang!

Alright, I checked the new turn, and I'm certain now that you have nothing save your pretender Innocent. Those fire elementals though... :/
    Since we're ending the game, I was thinking we could make a finale, rather than a slow progression. A bang? Oh yes, a big bang.
    How about this: we gather ALL the forces we have, and fight one last battle. The winner gets the world. In order to make it fair, we'll agree to cease recruitment, summoning and so on. No mercenaries either (Even though I'm the one with merc mages :P). What type is your pretender? If it's immobile we would have to fight at your capital, otherwise, I'll let you choose the battlefield. Feel free to join in Innocent, with what little you have left now >:)
    Last edited by Zyrden; 26-04-2012 at 12:51 PM.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus pakoito's Avatar
    http://www.rockpapershotgun.com/foru...475#post229475

The game released just today on Desura for 20€

Activated Node
    Dominions 3 is now on Desura for $30
    A new DEMO is available for Linux and Windows and Mac OSX. The new demo is caught up on all of the patched changes to the game.
    Also for those who have the Dom3 game already, Illwinter has added the 300 page manual to their page as a free PDF download.
    http://www.illwinter.com/

The demo limits research to level 4, and limits the playable classes. But it does now give a correct impression of the play and the system requirements.
    The demo DOES allow for multiplay with friends.
    The server www.Dom3Minions.com has more info and open games for DEMO play.

Lesser Hivemind Node
    If anybody is looking for a pretty new player (bought game last year, only played two games) then I'd be interested, as long as it wasn't much more than a turn per week :)

Just picked this up... so anyone looking for a game?! Could do a turn most nights...

Lesser Hivemind Node
    Quote Originally Posted by Prester John View Post
    Just picked this up... so anyone looking for a game?! Could do a turn most nights...
    I'm always up for a another game, it's worth starting up a new thread to recruit people though :-)
    Steam: Sarigs Origin: Sarisan
    Waraura

Activated Node
    Hey Guys,

Me and GSU Dyslexic Organiser are friendly noobs to dom 3 and both looking to join a game if there is one going.Have posted such in Prester Johns new thread so anyone else interested should sign up and hopefully we can get one running.

Oh man, almost a year and we haven't finished this game yet. Riad, what do you say we just make peace and end it? I don't like the thought of having wasted all the time writing that AAR.

Lesser Hivemind Node
    Quote Originally Posted by Zyrden View Post
    Oh man, almost a year and we haven't finished this game yet. Riad, what do you say we just make peace and end it? I don't like the thought of having wasted all the time writing that AAR.
    Aarrrgh. Sure. You should of nagged me more! Sorry :-(

Or, we could try and get it finished over the next week. There's only the three of us left right?