Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Secondary Hivemind Nexus Bankrotas's Avatar

[NC] Fair bit of warning

Since I'm back on patrol duty, I decided to make a warning of things to come.

From this day forward, I'll not tolerate giraffe camo in ranks of RTRS and anyone wearing that will be shot on sight, vehicles with that camo will be eliminated asap, without a warning. There is no discussion, giraffe skins are only to free to be used as rugs and giraffe heads free to be used as wall decoration, nothing more.

And for you, VS giraffe heads, that still will consider using it while playing as RTRS, consider yourself hunted for points.
    Hear from the spirit-world this mystery:
    Creation is summed up, O man, in thee;
    Angel and demon, man and beast art thou,
    Yea, thou art all thou dost appear to be!

This is not on, the leadership does not condone the senseless murder or torture of harmless giraffes... or at least this part of the leadership doesnt....

In short, stay away from bank, he's got a craving for some 'nading!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ayam
    Everything is a thing.

Lesser Hivemind Node
    In light of this massive intolerance, it might just be time to call it quits. No point in being in RTRS if TKing is being tolerated.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus jaguar skills's Avatar
    If you're in the RPS runner-up outfit and being bullied for your fashion sense, you should call

THE GIRAFFES

Just tell us Banks exact co-ordinates and we'll send 3 or 4 giraffe camo'd battle gals, each full to the brim with giraffed up VS and their supposedly OP weapons and squish him for you!*

* I hardly play PS2 anymore and even when I did I had no clout in the command structure so don't come crying to me if none of this actually happens. Still, watch out Bank!

Quote Originally Posted by Kanye West
    I think what Kanye West is going to mean is something similar to what Steve Jobs means. I am undoubtedly, you know, Steve of Internet, downtown, fashion, culture. Period.
    I am God's vessel. But my greatest pain in life is that I will never be able to see myself perform live.

Quote Originally Posted by qaz View Post
    In light of this massive intolerance, it might just be time to call it quits. No point in being in RTRS if TKing is being tolerated.
    This was not meant as a serious policy, bank is being bank. TKing is not conducive to an effective fighting environment, and will be dealt with accordingly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ayam
    Everything is a thing.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus mickygor's Avatar
    I openly invite the use of giraffe camo within the NC ranks. My upholstery business I run on the side of immortal warfare is low on stocks, and the suits are late with the bonus cheques (as usual)
    Itsbastiat, Dawngate
    Bastiat, Planetside 2, Miller NC
    Therin Katta, FFXIV, Cerberus

Secondary Hivemind Nexus BasicPauly's Avatar
    I think what he really wanted is for everybody to not listen to him, and actually get ALL RTRS members in giraffe camo, so he can stand out like a beautiful flower.

is there a standard RTRS camo you guys rock.. I've not noticed one

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    Quote Originally Posted by Henlaaz View Post
    Freedom, man. FREEDOM.

(The freedom to not wear giraffe camo)

Secondary Hivemind Nexus bonkers's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by BasicPauly View Post
    I think what he really wanted is for everybody to not listen to him, and actually get ALL RTRS members in giraffe camo, so he can stand out like a beautiful flower.
    Wait, what? I thought wearing giraffe camo made me a beautiful flower?
    (Firefall: bug shot) // (PS2: bobby is going home)
    -remove spaces-

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    Quote Originally Posted by bonkers View Post
    Wait, what? I thought wearing giraffe camo made me a beautiful flower?

Last edited by Rizlar; 27-02-2014 at 02:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by qaz View Post
    Giraffe on any side is still a giraffe. RTRS is prime giraffe hunting outfit, home for Big Game Hunter - giraffe migration hunting season with various weapons ranging from knives to road kills with a galaxy.

Quote Originally Posted by jaguar skills View Post
    THE GIRAFFES

Just tell us Banks exact co-ordinates and we'll send 3 or 4 giraffe camo'd battle gals, each full to the brim with giraffed up VS and their supposedly OP weapons and squish him for you!*

* I hardly play PS2 anymore and even when I did I had no clout in the command structure so don't come crying to me if none of this actually happens. Still, watch out Bank!
    Oh yes, please! My trigger finger is really itchy to kill more giraffes. However, they'll probably couldn't do as much damage to me as your damn stupid badly looped gif.

Quote Originally Posted by Boffinboots View Post
    Freedom, man. FREEDOM.

(The freedom to not wear giraffe camo)
    People are free to wear giraffe camo, as I am free to shoot them for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Henlaaz View Post
    Been pushing for this as a serious discussion for some time now. But I have no interest in giraffes partaking in it at all so I refuse to post a topic, cause giraffes would keep nosing about too much and posting in it, which I don't want.

Quote Originally Posted by jaguar skills View Post
    If you're in the RPS runner-up outfit
    And here's another thing I have issue with and I'll actually get serious.

Rock Traitor Shotgun isn't a runner-up outfit for Rock Planet Shotgun. RTRS is BEST outfit for Rock Paper Shotgun community's Planetside 2 NC players. If we were on same faction but different server, yeah, that would make us "runner-up" outfit. We're not. We're on same server, different factions, different leaderships, different core players.
    Furthermore, since there is friendly competition between Rock Traitor Shotgun and Rock Planet Shotgun, there is pride involved in so called "giraffe hunting", so when a vanu tourist comes over to play with RTRS and wears giraffe camo in front of me without a fucking idea how damn tempting and ingrained in my instincts it is to shoot giraffe camo, it feels like a tease, that on the line of insult.
    So would you fucking please stop wearing giraffe camo while representing RTRS, cause I'm already on the line of breaking and going on a damn murdering spree to kill all giraffes.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Dominicus's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Bankrotas View Post
    So would you fucking please stop wearing giraffe camo while representing RTRS, cause I'm already on the line of breaking and going on a damn murdering spree to kill all giraffes.
    *grabs popcorn and a beer* Please, continue

Network Hub
    AHAHAHAHA.

CHALLENGE ACCEPTED.

I have 2k spare certs on fishfoodtraitor. Time to cert up and go to town. You can take my camo from the fiery remains of my ESF.

Quote Originally Posted by fish food carl View Post
    AHAHAHAHA.

CHALLENGE ACCEPTED.

I have 2k spare certs on fishfoodtraitor. Time to cert up and go to town. You can take my camo from the fiery remains of my ESF.
    Oh, I have special treatment to you. I'll make you talk to edwardo123... You'll enjoy, I promise

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Dominicus's Avatar
    I'll make you talk to edwardo123... You'll enjoy, I promise
    The horror....

Secondary Hivemind Nexus mickygor's Avatar
    Oh, I have special treatment to you. I'll make you talk to edwardo123... You'll enjoy, I promise
    Giraffes are game, not our mortal enemies Sending them to the special hell will ruin their hides!

And while we're somewhat talking about it, I won't be taking part in any outfit uniform discussions or wearing any outfit uniform. I take freedom as seriously as you take giraffe insults.
    Itsbastiat, Dawngate
    Bastiat, Planetside 2, Miller NC
    Therin Katta, FFXIV, Cerberus

"Live free in the NC"

I'll keep wearing my Giraffe camo.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus jaguar skills's Avatar
    Still can't tell if this is Ivy League level trolling or if you're actually a massive baby. If its the former, bravo.
    I think what Kanye West is going to mean is something similar to what Steve Jobs means. I am undoubtedly, you know, Steve of Internet, downtown, fashion, culture. Period.
    I am God's vessel. But my greatest pain in life is that I will never be able to see myself perform live.