Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Secondary Hivemind Nexus jaguar skills's Avatar
    Also, if there are so many members of rps turning up to rtrs sessions in giraffe camo that you're posting about it, could they also be making up a silent majority of rtrs? If we are going to be discussing any changes at all it should be what we rename rtrs to. Some suggestions;

RPS 2
    RPS B
    RPS Sub Bench
    RPS Harder
    20 People in Giraffe Camo and Bankrotas

Im just riffing though, feel free to add your own!
    Quote Originally Posted by Kanye West
    I think what Kanye West is going to mean is something similar to what Steve Jobs means. I am undoubtedly, you know, Steve of Internet, downtown, fashion, culture. Period.
    I am God's vessel. But my greatest pain in life is that I will never be able to see myself perform live.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus mickygor's Avatar
    Democracy is the enemy of freedom.
    Itsbastiat, Dawngate
    Bastiat, Planetside 2, Miller NC
    Therin Katta, FFXIV, Cerberus

Activated Node
    Just to clarify no matter how many giraffes are in RTRS the leadership structure is consultative.. I ask opinions but in the end the decisions are mine and Wafflys. So Jag no matter what you do you are not renaming this outfit. By the way I did a cull the other day and I think I kicked your alt by accident..

Anyway I feel that I should possibly put an end to this arguement but I also want to see Bank slaughtering giraffes by the galaxy...

And I will never wear giraffe camo EVER.

Obscure Node
    Quote Originally Posted by mickygor View Post
    Democracy is the enemy of freedom.
    Ah, the fresh smell of anarchy!

Personally, I'm all for solid group identification, but since it seems to be a major issue, I'll go pew pew some purples in the meantime.

You leave me no recourse. JPFRTRS (Judeo Peoples Front Rock Traitor Shotgun), a new TR organisation. The only objectives are wearing giraffe camo and cloaking near to RTRS operations then teabagging the fallen. No actual killing mind, just the teabagging.

Make it happen.
    I think what Kanye West is going to mean is something similar to what Steve Jobs means. I am undoubtedly, you know, Steve of Internet, downtown, fashion, culture. Period.
    I am God's vessel. But my greatest pain in life is that I will never be able to see myself perform live.

Network Hub
    Quote Originally Posted by jaguar skills View Post
    You leave me no recourse. JPFRTRS (Judeo Peoples Front Rock Traitor Shotgun), a new TR organisation. The only objectives are wearing giraffe camo and cloaking near to RTRS operations then teabagging the fallen. No actual killing mind, just the teabagging.

Make it happen.
    One problem - the stock TR infantry look very, very silly in Giraffe camo. Even sillier than the NC with their weird bits of cardboard stuck on the armour.

I put Giraffe on the TR Briggs alt, and with the round helmet and everything, he looked ridiculous. Never take VS camo coverage for granted.

Activated Node
    So your going to give us pacifist giraffes to hunt also? Thanks Jag!

Quote Originally Posted by fish food carl View Post
    Even sillier than the NC with their weird bits of cardboard stuck on the armour.
    Impossible!

Also, roranor. We will be invisible the whole time. I might be teabagging you right now!

I can't tell if all this is meant seriously or if it's just some sort of extended troll or in-joke! I find it hard to believe someone would be so childish, it's completely ludicrous, but it reads straight. Needs a Fry meme. But does RTRS actually have any rules about camo (or TKing?)

Oh, and the "tourist" thing. I don't mind it as an affectionate nickname, but if you're going to use it as an insult then I'll take it as one. We're fellow members of the Rock, Paper, Shotgun Planetside 2 community who play as both NC and VS, some of us just happen to spend more of our time on one side or another.

I don't wear Giraffe camo. I am draped in the rotting flesh of my enemies. It's a warning.
    Last edited by Kal; 27-02-2014 at 08:21 PM.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    Quote Originally Posted by Kal View Post
    I don't wear Giraffe camo. I am draped in the rotting flesh of my enemies. It's a warning.
    Cells camo then?

Quote Originally Posted by Kal View Post
    I can't tell if all this is meant seriously or if it's just some sort of extended troll or in-joke! I find it hard to believe someone would be so childish, it's completely ludicrous, but it reads straight. Needs a Fry meme. But does RTRS actually have any rules about camo (or TKing?)
    RTRS does not condone deliberate TKing, it does not contribute to a fun, effective fighting environment for anyone and repeat offenses will be dealt with accordingly. The leadership does understand that sometimes TKing is a strange showing of endearment, which is accepted, provided it is not excessive and does not encroach on anothers enjoyment of the game.

As far as camos go, there is no official RTRS camo. However, giraffe camo has been proven to cause PTSD like symptoms in some of our more veteran members, so caution is advised around such individuals.

This was meant as a joke thread...
    Quote Originally Posted by Ayam
    Everything is a thing.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Dominicus's Avatar
    Haters gonna hate, RTRS is going to liberate (you of giraffe camo)

Not sure on the tone of this really, and it barely affects me, but it can't be fun having the signature camo of another outfit plastered over your members.

Also, it's an insult to the glory of Vanu, putting blue accents on what is the trademark of his most accomplished warriors.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Cooper's Avatar
    Last edited by Cooper; 28-02-2014 at 12:50 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by CROCONOUGHTKEY
    KING GEORGE IS A FROG
    le BANG~__-MICHEAL FUCK OFF~~__-INTERPOL KNOW YOU WELLBIENG~ó
    OFF
    NOT RUSHMORE MOUNTAIN
    KILL WESTON KILL MUST KILLTHEWESTERNINMYHEADDOESNíTEXSIST
    TEXASISDEADINPARISHEWASAMAN..BINGBING.TETTOHEAD.SP ACEOK,TIMEDEADANDSTOPPED1920HOKKAIDO.UNDERSTOODAT1 ONE.
    UNDERSTANDTHISANDFUCKOFFPIRATEBAY.TIMEDOESNTEXSIST FORMEASIMPATEKPHILLPE.
    BANG

Quote Originally Posted by Cooper View Post
    Eloquent. Subtle. And apt. Bravo sir.

Network Hub
    I suppose it's a little like entering a Scottish pub wearing an England shirt. One is liable to be accosted by a drunken belligerent with a comedy accent. Probably best in such a situation not to riff on the underdog status of his team.

What's he gonna do? Threaten independence?

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Cephas's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by b3ll3nd View Post
    I suppose it's a little like entering a Scottish pub wearing an England shirt. One is liable to be accosted by a drunken belligerent with a comedy accent. Probably best in such a situation not to riff on the underdog status of his team.
    Depends on the pub! Regardless - only a small minority would kill you and wear your skin.

We now bring you scenes from the RTRS debrief, where Bankrotas has caught someone wearing Giraffe camo. This footage may be disturbing to people with no internet access.

I felt something odd in the ether, like a strand, a sinew, a thread of myself was escaping my soul. The beam of force squarely burned towards the Planetside 2 forums. Then I realised Bankrotas was channeling my spirit as he typed his post. Attaboy.

Also please teamkill Dominicus until he is prepared to finish off LOTR with lonely Jeffjeff and I. Dominicus, get your giraffe rags on.