Obscure Node

Balloon gentleman - a indie physics puzzle-platformer

I'm a one-man team, creating a game for Android and PC called Balloon Gentleman. It should be released by end of 2014. PC (and other platforms) release will come a bit later, Android versio will be out first.

(more screenshots on the site)

Short description:
    - A 2D physics puzzle-platformer.
    - Plenty of levels and challenges.
    - Simple controls.

More details:
    It's controlled by one finger or mouse, basically your finger is the wind and you push away the balloon to it's destination. Some levels are more straightforward others, but most require some level of thinking. You have to avoid hazards when flying. There are also some physics puzzles to beat. Later there are also enemies chasing you. The Balloon Gentlman is of course armed, and you can use bombs to beat physics puzzles or enemies.

Game development is progressing well, core is pretty much done and and almost half of the levels planned for release are done.
    Last edited by aaneton; 15-07-2014 at 10:16 AM.

I like the name! Does the Balloon Gentleman have a character portrait? With a monocle and moustache right? ;)

Obscure Node
    Quote Originally Posted by 8-Bit Ape View Post
    I like the name! Does the Balloon Gentleman have a character portrait? With a monocle and moustache right? ;)
    No monocle but a beard and top hat. This might not be the final form however.
    Last edited by aaneton; 23-07-2014 at 11:53 AM.