Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Network Hub
    Great, one more player would be good. Anyone else?

Ah, go on then. I'd in particular be up for a short or long game.

Network Hub
    So, a short game with:
    desvergeh, Jolima, lasikbear, moth bones and myself

I'll set up a new thread

Lesser Hivemind Node
    Hey Guys, long term lurker but only just signed up with the forums. I picked up SI a little while ago after the RPS article and haven't been able to track anyone down for a MP can you guys pencil me in when/if you start another game?

Thanks!

I've owned SI for ages, but actually never played much, so I'm in the same boat as Sarigs - If anyone is thinking of hosting a game, count me in! There's now at least 2 of us, so if we get a few more, maybe we can get a game running ;)

A caveat - I'm pretty busy in RL, so I probably won't have a lot of time on my hands, some weeks being able to post only one turn or so.

I'd be in for an SI game, bought it on a G&T fuelled whim the other night and really enjoy the singleplayer so the chance to be miserably terrible with RPS peoples sounds good.

I'm a new player, only just started my first multiplayer game so I'd be in for another. I'd love to play a medium - long game but not really fussed either way.

EDIT. That makes 4 of us I think?

Lesser Hivemind Node
    Excellent, suppose if we can get a 5th or 6th we can have a bash at running a game :-)

I'm in the two that have started already, but rounds are pretty quick to finish so I guess I could join another.

(I just hope there is not a point in the game when it suddenly starts taking hours to play a turn.)

Network Hub
    I'm in the closeing stages of my current game so i'd be up for a new one.

Jolima - I don't think thats the case even with 4 order slots. Unless you are very indecisive!

Okay so we potentially have a group of:

Me, Sarigs, Scilantius, Jarvis, Jaytee. And maybe Jolima.

Anyone comfortable with being the host? I would be, but seriously, you want someone more reliable than me. Should I make a new thread for ze game?

Anyone else who is interested should post here as someone may forget / drop out before the start.

Lesser Hivemind Node
    Excellent If anyone else has hosted before then bagsy them. Otherwise I'm happy to wade through the manual and figure it out/figure out how drop box works as well :-) Any volunteers? I'll look into it tomorrow if not!

It seems easy enough, the most complicated part getting everyones email and creating the game. If no one else wants to do it I'll give it a bash but would feel bad if I manage to screw up / delete our game at some point!

Lesser Hivemind Node
    If your up for it Duff that would be great, would prefer to get a game in before trying to host one, get a bit 'o practise in with the mechanics :-)

Network Hub
    Well volunteered duff, i've pm'd you my email address.

As to accidently deleting stuff, my current game has an old save's folder and a current numbered folder, when the turn's in drag the folder into the old turn folder create a new one and put the new main save in.

Ta, can everyone pm me their email please and I'll make the game / invites.

Lesser Hivemind Node
    Consider yourself PMed like a boss :-)

Nice, that was quick, just waiting for Scilantius' email and then I'll get it made.

Okay gents check your email for the invitation to the dropbox which contains all the invitation files. Also consult page 34 of the manual if this is your first time and I will make a thread for this game.