Suicide Survival?

This is a long shot, considering I've never posted here before and dead source mods that were never massively popular to start with aren't exactly big crowd drawers, but anybody fancy a game of suicide survival any time?

http://www.moddb.com/mods/suicide-survival

You can dl it from the above link. The mod was epic, but nobody plays it any more. You'd need at least 6 people to have a proper game, preferably more like 8+, so 4 on each team. I can get 4 including myself, so if anybody else want to play and can organise a few friends/if there are 4 or more individuals who'd like to try it/play it again, please, please, please reply.
    Disclaimer: The above statement or statements are most likely completely incorrect, incoherent and a little insulting to boot. Please disregard immediately and contact the closest person or persons with the ability and will to restore your faith in humanity.

If I said it was really really good and you 100% wont regret giving it a go would that tempt anybody?
    Disclaimer: The above statement or statements are most likely completely incorrect, incoherent and a little insulting to boot. Please disregard immediately and contact the closest person or persons with the ability and will to restore your faith in humanity.

It looks amazing. If you can manage to get a game going I'd be very interested.

There is a very similar (read: same) game mode that you can play with on gmod 10. If you don;t want to go through the hassle of finding people to play with.

Excellent. Well I guess if 3 more people post then we can organise a time and date.

I might be up for some of this. It sounds both ridiculous and amusing.

Okay, no harm in trying. Count me in.