Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Secondary Hivemind Nexus Kelron's Avatar
    There may be a targeted version, I don't remember. A lot of events come in random and targeted varieties.

Ah. That's a touch unfortunate to get zapped with it that early, then. :-P
    A brave heart and a courteous tongue. They shall carry thee far through the jungle, manling.

Just wanting to check I'm not looking at the files wrong/have Dropbox set up right; am I causing us to lag behind or has the game start not been done yet?
    A brave heart and a courteous tongue. They shall carry thee far through the jungle, manling.

Network Hub
    Sorry, it's my fault. I made a stupid mistake and left the main turn file on my work PC. I'm waiting for everyone to re-submit their avatar so that we can start over the weekend.

Have to make a post here so I get that fine green marker on the thread. :)

Anyways, I've resubmitted my demon lord after taking the opportunity to tweak it a bit with the benefit of some guide reading.

Oh, sorry, I'd completely failed to realise what was going on there and hadn't checked my e-mail for I ARE IDIOT.

Resubmitted, hopefully. :)

Network Hub
    Sorry for the delay folks. Turn 1 is now available.

And you all out-rank me you swine! :)

Oooh, really? I won't be able to check anything until after work. *sadface*

I just went for a mid-level dude, I think.

Now fetch me a biscuit, you pleb. ;D

Network Hub
    To be fair I am only a Baron, but I was hoping someone else would go for a low rank so I'd have at least one person to bully!

Where are we on that biscuit?

EDIT: Just saw your e-mail for the first turn. How many turns are everybody else likely to be able to do during the day? I'm only, theoretically, available after I get home from work to when I go to bed but if I take my work laptop home I could probably get Solium Infernum and dropbox on there to try and get an extra turn or two (depending how available everyone is) squeezed in at lunchtime but I'll not bother if it's not going to make much of a difference.
    Last edited by Ian; 12-09-2011 at 12:25 PM.

So who's who?

Network Hub
    Yes master!

Would you like a Bloody Dodger (thickened, sweetened ichor bled from a gluttonous sinner sandwiched between two biscuits made of compacted skin torn from the backs of liars) or a Rich Tea Biscuit (these are the same as the corporeal versions, some things just can't be made less appetising)?
    Last edited by baboonanza; 12-09-2011 at 05:18 PM.

Network Hub
    I am Pandanus, future Ruler of the Underworld (currently: Butler of the Underworld)

I am Manannan. Named for 'im. I wasn't sure if everyone would be going for forum names so we knew who was who or going for something more demon-sounding. Looks like I guessed right. :D

I shall have to make a note of who's playing as who so I know which of you to curse upon my inevitable demise.

And a Bloody Dodger please, Babsworth. A biscuit would have to be pretty wretched for me to give preference to a Rich Tea.

I am Desvergeh, lord of the unimaginative!

Turn 1 submitted, prepare to face my tepid wrath!

Quote Originally Posted by Ian View Post
    I wasn't sure if everyone would be going for forum names so we knew who was who or going for something more demon-sounding.
    I went for the middle ground using my <del>true name</del> a demonic twist of my username, making it Zhol'ma instead.

I'll only be able to play in the evenings and weekends, but if everyone manages to be on at once we can probably get several turns done quickly.

Now to play that first round.

Edit: Seems I managed to send in my original build instead of the new one after all... :(
    Last edited by Jolima; 12-09-2011 at 06:53 PM.

Network Hub
    Sorry about that. 2 people (I won't point fingers :) ) submitted the wrong turn 0 files the second time. Instead of waiting again for the right files I just reverted to the first submissions instead.

Was one of those me? D: If so I profusely apologise.

Anyway, my new turn is in.

So how are people planning to do their multi-demon scheming? Steam? PM? E-mail? In-game messages? A combination?

I usually use email but it might be easier just to use forum PMs if everyone's here regularly.

Getting some turns done quickly to get the game moving is nice if we can, but a turn a day is a good pace to aim for otherwise. Also I'm away for a week on Thursday and would've given my slot to someone else if I'd remembered. Instead I'll be awkward and make you wait, as is only fitting for lesser demons.

Network Hub
    Turn 2 is ready.

And if this game is going to be on pause for a week does anyone fancy getting another one going on Thursday?