STO Mirror Universe Incursion - Help Your Fleet!

The new mirror universe event starting on thursday is offering some interesting rewards for joining the completely redesigned mirror universe STF (I assume its an STF)! You can collect interdimensional transporters to then sell in a rep mission for... wait for it... 50,000 Dilithium, 500 Fleet Marks, 250 marks of any colour. This is a one time only and you need 14 transporters for it (meaning it takes 14 days to get). Every other transporter you can then sell off for 2000dil, 50 fleet marks and 50 marks of any kind, I believe.

This a 3 week event, after that, they get all up ons with a new episode/more content.

Source about the event: http://community.arcgames.com/en/new...detail/3037153

Note: The dilithium mine and the embassy need some fleet mark lovin, this is the best way to do it. Im sure you can find either me, tink or cait online during most evenings or days. Or all at the same time! Dont forget to use alts to maximise that shit.
    Last edited by QuantaCat; 13-09-2014 at 11:11 AM.
    - Tom De Roeck.

verse publications & The Shopkeeper, an interactive short.

"Quantacat's name is still recognised even if he watches on with detached eyes like Peter Molyneux over a cube in 3D space, staring at it with tears in his eyes, softly whispering... Someday they'll get it."

Secondary Hivemind Nexus bonkers's Avatar
    Damn. Will be gone for 10 days so getting that is out of the question. But I see what I can do on the rest of the days.
    (Firefall: bug shot) // (PS2: bobby is going home)
    -remove spaces-

So now that I just about have a handle on this event who fancies getting a team together on Friday to do a slightly more coordinated than your average pug run?

possibly, dont know if Ill have time for sure in the evening.
    - Tom De Roeck.

"Quantacat's name is still recognised even if he watches on with detached eyes like Peter Molyneux over a cube in 3D space, staring at it with tears in his eyes, softly whispering... Someday they'll get it."

the dilithium mine upgrade is the most important one right now! it makes *every* *other* *project* cost less fleet marks.

just making sure everyone knows.
    - Tom De Roeck.

Obscure Node
    We maybe could do with some kind of fleet task priority, try and get everyone focused on a particular upgrade at once if possible.

I am heartily sick of the Mirror Universe STF now. Its not even that well designed.

Yeah, bit of a letdown.
    - Tom De Roeck.