Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314
    We have any problem for using another TS. We all have three TS. FRC, TVA, and PS2PickUp. I don't really like the platoon chat. The TVA is probably the best choice. And you don't need to move all people on it, only your squad leader.
    For the day, I will purpose it tonight when I'll see our "elite players". I don't see any inconvenient if it's Wednesday.
    A coop training before a joint op is a great idea, we could show you some FRC special deployment. ( Like the "Jumper" ) et you could probably learn us some good things too.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus EsotericReverie's Avatar
    Yeah, an exchange of interesting ideas should be fun. For that to work though, I think we need to have everyone on the same comms. I guess TVA TS is the way to go with this.

Let us us check our schedule for the next few Tuesdays. There's a thread for this here on the forums somewhere, but I can't find it on my phone.
    Steam: EsotericReverie | Origin: EsotericReverie | Planetside 2: EsotericReverie | Battle.net: Esoteric#2168

No Prob. One of you can create an account in our forum ( www.planetside.fr ) and come on our TS (I'll give you the adress later ).

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Cooper's Avatar
    Thank you everyone.

It might have been a bit of a slog; we were stuck in the same base for the best part of 90 minutes, but (unlike the rest of Miller) we did not give any ground. We were consistently able to hold against larger numbers.

I've had good experiences working with FRC and MDK over TVA in the past and last night shows that we work well together, so I'll support anything that will keep us working together.
    Quote Originally Posted by CROCONOUGHTKEY
    KING GEORGE IS A FROG
    le BANG~__-MICHEAL FUCK OFF~~__-INTERPOL KNOW YOU WELLBIENG~—
    OFF
    NOT RUSHMORE MOUNTAIN
    KILL WESTON KILL MUST KILLTHEWESTERNINMYHEADDOESN’TEXSIST
    TEXASISDEADINPARISHEWASAMAN..BINGBING.TETTOHEAD.SP ACEOK,TIMEDEADANDSTOPPED1920HOKKAIDO.UNDERSTOODAT1 ONE.
    UNDERSTANDTHISANDFUCKOFFPIRATEBAY.TIMEDOESNTEXSIST FORMEASIMPATEKPHILLPE.
    BANG

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Cephas's Avatar
    In absence of Bank, do we have someone taking the lead now? I saw Bastiat posted in the Miller reddit representing RPS but I'm not sure if that was an official "I'll do it" or not?

Secondary Hivemind Nexus mickygor's Avatar
    It wasn't official, no, just my thoughts :P

That being said, if no one else wants to do it I'll step up.
    Last edited by mickygor; 02-06-2014 at 11:05 AM.
    Itsbastiat, Dawngate
    Bastiat, Planetside 2, Miller NC
    Therin Katta, FFXIV, Cerberus

Quote Originally Posted by mickygor View Post
    It wasn't official, no, just my thoughts :P

That being said, if no one else wants to do it I'll step up.
    I think we can safely assume that you will be then :P

I'm happy to take squad / platoon lead position, but I would be wary of taking the lead on this. I've had a habit of forgetting about and missing the ServerSmash meetings thus far...

That being said, this is the last organised ServerSmash for a while. So things will be reverting back to the usual PS2 Pickup stuff. Which I enjoyed in the past and encourage everyone to get on board with. I'll post details about it soon.
    KING GEORGE IS A FROG
    OFF
    NOT RUSHMORE MOUNTAIN
    TEXASISDEADINPARISHEWASAMAN..BINGBING.TETTOHEAD.SP ACEOK,TIMEDEADANDSTOPPED1920HOKKAIDO.UNDERSTOODAT1 ONE.
    BANG

Look forward to that Cooper! How did you find PLing? I figured it might have been somewhat hellish but it'd be good to get your impression.

Quote Originally Posted by Cephas View Post
    Look forward to that Cooper! How did you find PLing? I figured it might have been somewhat hellish but it'd be good to get your impression.
    Fairly simple. I left it down to squad leaders to do as they felt best. For example, when you saw FRC Reavers in the sky, that was Imrkil taking the initiative.

Largely my job was down to divy-ing up tasks (sundy hunting, points, AA) and making sure there was at least one squad ready at substation.
    KING GEORGE IS A FROG
    OFF
    NOT RUSHMORE MOUNTAIN
    BANG

I finally managed to upload my recording of the entire thing here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g1UZBGS86PQ
    Planetside 2:JaggedMallard26 (VS), JaggedMallard27 (TR, Cobalt) and Jaggedmallard28 (NC)

I'm quite nitpicky in forum discussions so be warned