About the platform

All ForPlayers tournaments can be created by the users themselves and thus, it is the players - YOU that set an entrance price. We will just take a small operating fee to help us keep running 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. This way, you donít have to buy credits like it is the case on other platforms. You just pay your entrance in the tournaments directly. Besides the one-on-one challenges and other bigger tournaments, we will add some "FreePlay" tournaments, were any gamer will be able to register for the tournament for free and possibly earn an important cash prize!
For players that have friends and teammates to invite, we created a functionality that will award them 1% of all future gains of the person they invite on the platform. That way if you have are part of an active gaming community, you will receive rewards without doing anything!

ForPlayers Beta Plans --- Sign-up for your Beta Account for a chance to win a cash prize of $10,000!

The Beta will open as soon as the first 5.000 Beta Accounts are given away. If you miss the first round of sign-ups, donít worry as you will be able to sign-up for the second batch of accounts.

During the Beta, the only game displayed will be League Of Legends and shortly after we will add more popular games. Beta players will be able to create and join one-on-one challenges and the first "FreePlay" tournament will take place in the first Quarter 2015 with a cash prize of $10,000!

The team behind ForPlayers

We are 3 gamers who were enchanted with games from the very first contact that happened in our early childhood. My name is Boris, and I am the originator of the idea of turning our passion and gaming skills into profits. The development of the alpha-version of the platform started in 2012. Unfortunately, it wasnít easy and intuitive enough to be marketed even though alpha-testers were extremely enthusiastic about the concept.

Few months later, I met Jan on a forum. He was an avid gamer but more importantly a UI/UX expert. As we were talking more seriously about the intuitive platform, Jernej, a talented back-end developer (and Jan's friend) was seduced by the project and joined the team to build a more usable online competitive gaming platform.