Obscure Node

[FREE/INVESTMENT]Bridge Commander 2

Hello Friends!

My name is Kenneth Emerson, I'm here to shamelessly advertise my in-development independent fan-made game called Bridge Commander 2!

Bridge Commander 2 is a Spiritual Sequel to the original "Star Trek: Bridge Commander", I might as well just tell you all right here, the mechanics will be similar to the original game, but that's the only thing that will be similar, we have next-gen graphics, amazing shaders, ships of the past and present (relative to the trek universe), we also have the Nvidia PhysX System, which means you can literally blow ships apart, crash into things physically damaging both your ship and the object you're colliding into.

Bridge Commander 2's universe is HUGE, we already have several systems mapped out and plan to create the entire map of the "Star Trek" galaxy, our multiplayer system can support approximately 3000 players per server(quadrant).

Speaking of huge: Players can land on planets that have full populations and a 1:1 size scale with our universe, you can land an intrepid class ship on a landing platform in san francisco(for example) and walk down from the bridge, out to the transporter room, or other means of leaving the ship and get out and walk into your favorite bistro/pub, then when you're done with your trip, get back in your ship and take off, this is a seamless transition, meaning you pilot the ship or have the ai pilot the ship and you will experience the full range of flying to and from the planet's surface.

If i've sparked your interest enough, check out the screenshots below.

And if those screenshots spark your interest even more... feel free to check out our indiegogo!

CHECK IT OUT!

AI Testing

Looking up from a city

The 3 ships that made the captain

Profile view of a Galaxy Class entering a planet's lower airspace in the Regulus System.

Website | Twitter | IndieGoGo | Facebook
    Last edited by Xsnip3rX; 19-07-2014 at 09:47 PM.

That seems like a huge undertaking that will go silent in a year or so. Good luck!

Also, dont expect to make money off of this or CBS will come calling. (they dont mind now, because its a fan project, they might however have a problem with money being made off of the IP.)
    Last edited by QuantaCat; 20-07-2014 at 08:34 AM.
    - Tom De Roeck.

monochrom & verse publications

"Quantacat's name is still recognised even if he watches on with detached eyes like Peter Molyneux over a cube in 3D space, staring at it with tears in his eyes, softly whispering... Someday they'll get it."

Obscure Node
    Quote Originally Posted by QuantaCat View Post
    That seems like a huge undertaking that will go silent in a year or so. Good luck!

Also, dont expect to make money off of this or CBS will come calling. (they dont mind now, because its a fan project, they might however have a problem with money being made off of the IP.)
    This isn't my first time posting about my game, i know all the risks, and if you saw the indiegogo page you'd know that we've already dealt with CBS on this.

I've been working on this game for 4 years now, it's not going to go silent.

Quote Originally Posted by Xsnip3rX View Post
    This isn't my first time posting about my game, i know all the risks, and if you saw the indiegogo page you'd know that we've already dealt with CBS on this.

I've been working on this game for 4 years now, it's not going to go silent.
    like I said, good luck! :D
    - Tom De Roeck.

monochrom & verse publications

"Quantacat's name is still recognised even if he watches on with detached eyes like Peter Molyneux over a cube in 3D space, staring at it with tears in his eyes, softly whispering... Someday they'll get it."