Rezzed 2014 Meetup Thread

This year's Rezzed (PC & Indie Games Show) will be happening in Birmingham on 28th-30th March. If anyone else is planning to go, it'd be cool to meet them, hang out, go for a drink during/after.

If anyone else is planning to attend, feel free to organise here, share local information or good (cheap) places to stay at near the NEC.

Saturday is mostly sold out (apart from afternoon), but there are still plenty of tickets for Friday/Sunday in case you're still on the fence about going.

Details here: http://www.egxrezzed.net/

Here's the attendance list so far for Rezzed. Let me know if you want to be added to the list:

Forum Name Staying At Fri Sat Sun
    Rei Onryou Driving up X
    tKe Driven up X
    bills6693 Lives in area X
    Last edited by Rei Onryou; 28-03-2014 at 10:44 AM.
    Steam: Rei Onryou | Origin: ReiOnryou | Planetside 2: ReiOnryou

Sadly no, but have fun!
    - Tom De Roeck.

verse publications & The Shopkeeper, an interactive short.

"Quantacat's name is still recognised even if he watches on with detached eyes like Peter Molyneux over a cube in 3D space, staring at it with tears in his eyes, softly whispering... Someday they'll get it."

I'll be there on Saturday. I'm being driven up :)

Obscure Node
    I shall be at rezzed itself on saturday, but I live in Birmingham (Selly Oak area) so will be around friday and saturday for meetups. Not free on sunday though.

I've updated the table. I suspect we'll end up meeting for the drinks in the evening, as detailed here: http://www.rockpapershotgun.com/2014...-this-weekend/
    Steam: Rei Onryou | Origin: ReiOnryou | Planetside 2: ReiOnryou