Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Secondary Hivemind Nexus Kelron's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by sinister agent View Post
    I don't think so.
    I'm curious, what would you regard as a fair price for the game? I know we're spoiled by Steam sales these days but the depth and intricacy of the game really makes it worth the asking price.

Thank you for your patience. ClangingChimesOfDoom is go!

I feel slightly sheepish about this as I've just started the game, but I will be away with no internet access from Thursday 15th to Sunday 19th (back on Sunday evening).

Network Hub
    Quote Originally Posted by moth bones View Post
    Thank you for your patience. ClangingChimesOfDoom is go!

I feel slightly sheepish about this as I've just started the game, but I will be away with no internet access from Thursday 15th to Sunday 19th (back on Sunday evening).
    Ah, I'm sure I heard someone say you can load up SI of a flash drive, but if you have no internet at all I suppose that's not much use :p Anyway, we'll manage, hopefully no one loses interest or anything like that

Network Hub
    The Innocent I think we're waiting on your turn?

Sorry, bit late. Sent!

it looks like i'm a bit late but just read the diaries and played a bit of the demo and i'm thinking of getting the full game, is everybody part of a game already?

Activated Node

Same boat

Quote Originally Posted by Cable View Post
    it looks like i'm a bit late but just read the diaries and played a bit of the demo and i'm thinking of getting the full game, is everybody part of a game already?
    Hey this is me too, if I can get a few days to snag the game and get to grips with the basics I think I would love to get a game on :)

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Vexing Vision's Avatar
    By the way, a Snowball In Hell is starting to get interesting just before turn 10. The first Places of Power have been secured, and most of us have one by now. There is a slatter of high-profile legions around, and by the amount of purchases from the Bazaar, I suppose most of the Archfiends have a rather devilish Charisma. Good good, it's all going according to the plan.

And now that everyone is preparing to joust for position, the insults and demands are starting to fly. Let the games begin!
    NETWORKING 101 SIGNATURE INCOMING
    Playing games with each other makes for the best business contacts, so feel free to add me on LinkedIn.
    You should also follow me on Twitter.

I'm part of the Solium Socordia game started through the Steam group. We're on turn ten, and I have the +1 order slot POP.
    By the way, Darkweeble, it is I, Bad Shepherd, and this time I shall have victory! Or at least, not as humiliating a defeat.
    I might do a quick write up on what is going on every ten turns if people would enjoy it. However, I would appreciate it if someone could show me how to do spolier tags so that I don't reveal my plans to my enemies. :P

Nice to see someone from the Solium Socordia game! You're Dalek, right?

Indeed

That would be me. I started off the game already immensely remorseful of my build. Time will tell if that remorse is justified. :P

I wonder if Mr. Tangible is reading this. I wonder how he would feel if his Gorgons suddenly exploded.

Cant say id have a problem if tangible gorgons exploded :P (this is crowely by the way )

Go for it. Tangible's Gorgons could use some asplodin'.

Someone might want to have a go at his tower of pride...it's undefended right now. Warm up those demands!

...Like you'd want to take on his starter legion...

if you start another game, count me in

So, if anybody wants to start another game, I am also available and eager.

Activated Node
    I am game, gets us to 2 :)

I can start a second game.
    Myself
    Studenteternal
    Kaira
    Duke of Chutney

Need two more. PM me your email accounts for Dropbox. Any suggestions for map options?

@Shepherd

I'd be ready for a second game as well. And there's a fella in the RPSatan group who posted their email this last week -- you might consider seeing if they're serious about wanting a game.