Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Whew, as much as I agree with Kelron's "session" idea (that's what I do with my group of friends when we organize Dominions 3 games -- do the first year [12 turns] quickly so as to get everyone involved), but it sounds like a logistical nightmare since we could be scattered about the planet for all we know.

Lesser Hivemind Node
    Turn 2 should be waiting for you all.

Turns out I was the only one to grab a local PoP. was that a schoolboy error on my part?

Manged to get my turn in before I left for work, so shouldn't hold things up today :)

Also, looking at it, looks like there were really one one or two other people at most who could have taken a PoP the first turn, if any at all, so I think you were just lucky enough to be able to take one while most of us weren't. At least, that's my noob view of it, maybe the experienced players have a different take, lol.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Vexing Vision's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by riadsala View Post
    Turn 2 should be waiting for you all.

Turns out I was the only one to grab a local PoP. was that a schoolboy error on my part?
    Well, expect the insults starting to fly then. :)
    NETWORKING 101 SIGNATURE INCOMING
    Playing games with each other makes for the best business contacts, so feel free to add me on LinkedIn.
    You should also follow me on Twitter.

Lesser Hivemind Node
    Quote Originally Posted by Vexing Vision View Post
    Well, expect the insults starting to fly then. :)

Vexing Vision? Yer Mam was a Vexing Vision for sure all right.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Vexing Vision's Avatar
    As soon as I have an Orderslot to spare, I'll retaliate, you mortal upstart.
    NETWORKING 101 SIGNATURE INCOMING
    Playing games with each other makes for the best business contacts, so feel free to add me on LinkedIn.
    You should also follow me on Twitter.

Well, the Dropbox folder has been sent, and ClangingChimesOfDoom is ready to commence. There won't be snow in Hell this Christmastime.

A brisk turn-a-day turnaround would be great. If you're going away or having internet problems/RL issues that disrupt things then please post a note in the Dropbox to let everyone know. If someone is AWOL for 48 hours this will prompt a friendly concerned message from me.

As per Kelron's request there are five fiends with no AI player.

Oh, and the game is 15 tokens, not 15 turns as I absent-mindedly posted earlier. Dante's Peak, small map, uncommon PoPs.

Network Hub
    Check your PM inbox please moth bones, I don't have an email, probably my own fault.

I've sent out emails to lots of the folks from Rock Paper Satan to start up another game, which I can host. If you're interested, contact me here or at my email (it's in the Steam group) if you want in.

Let's breathe some life back into RPSatan!

Network Hub
    Quote Originally Posted by Web Cole View Post
    Check your PM inbox please moth bones, I don't have an email, probably my own fault.
    I can't see the email either.

Yes, it appears there are at least one, possibly two, incorrect email addresses that slipped under the radar. Can anyone tell me if this means I need to start a new game?

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Kelron's Avatar
    No, you don't. The "emails" you enter in game aren't used for anything except turn file names. Just send the info and dropbox invites to their correct emails.

Network Hub
    Just posting to let you guys know I'd be interested in joining when you start up again. Such a good game.

Hey again dark weeble what are the chances of bumping into you here? ha

Anyway i wanna pre-face by saying i dont currently own the game, have not played it before and never have played a play-by email game before -

BUT i really loved the rps dairy last year and would be interested in getting in on the action if theres one starting up fairly soon :)

Secondary Hivemind Nexus sinister agent's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Vexing Vision View Post
    no matter the price.
    I don't think so.

Hey darkweeble, we're starting a game probably this next week. We have four people already wanting to play. Do you want in?

Network Hub
    Still nothing on the email front for me :/

Resent Dropbox last night. Any joy?

Network Hub
    Success! But I'm at work right now, so I'll send my turn in later :)

Network Hub
    Yes Innocent. I am absolutely in. I think my email is listed in my profile but if it's not I'm darkweeble at yahoo.

Karandraz I think you should join this game so that we can have a rematch. I'm pretty crap at it so I think the odds will be about even.