Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by The Innocent View Post
    @Shepherd

I'd be ready for a second game as well. And there's a fella in the RPSatan group who posted their email this last week -- you might consider seeing if they're serious about wanting a game.
    That would be me, thought it wouldn't hurt to post on both places. Sorry if I confused anyone.

PM me your email addresses if interested. Also, what kind of map do we want? I'd prefer twenty tokens to fifteen. Just putting that out there.

Quote Originally Posted by Somewhat Okay Shepherd View Post
    PM me your email addresses if interested. Also, what kind of map do we want? I'd prefer twenty tokens to fifteen. Just putting that out there.
    Fifteen tokens or more sounds good, I'd prefer Acheron's locks or Dante's peak for map type, otherwise I have no preferences.

Need Duke of Chutney's email. One spot still available! Twenty turns Acheron's Lock?

Got all five people, but still need Duke of Chutney's email address.

sent pm to the okshepard ready when you guys are, i check my mail daily

Alright. That's all five. We're using Dropbox, correct?
    Acheron's Lock, 20 tokens.

Is there a spoiler button I can use so I can do a write up without exposing my plans?

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Kelron's Avatar
    Better to take notes and write it up afterwards.

Activated Node
    Oh hey, look at that the invites are in drop box and first turns are in... Oops! I will get my turn in when I get home this morning!

Activated Node
    Turn is in, looks like I was the last one to finish too. But now I am ready, promise :)

Still waiting for Jared H Kline, or whoever he is.

Regarding the Solium Socordia game: How about some high fives for the guy who's bringing Mr. Tangible down a peg? I think I deserve some applause.
    Basically what happened was Mr. Tangible insults me, because he wants to start a ruckus. I don't want to take his crap, so I challenge him to the arena. "Ho ho!" He must have thought to himself. "I have Haagenti, and he utterly crushed that Weeble fellow's champion. None can stand before me! Here's the beef, Dalek!"

I trounced him thoroughly. No contest. Only took two points of damage. I won't reveal how. But it was glorious.

I strongly encourage the rest of you to start making demands of Mr. Tangible. Teach him who is boss!

Network Hub
    Sorry for the wait everybody in Clanging Chimes, my bad.

@Shepherd

I love it! Many congrats (and thanks) for your bravery. Could be high time to make some demands.

Nice work shepherd! now if you could get rid of that legion of his id appreciate it very much ;)

Quote Originally Posted by karandraz View Post
    Nice work shepherd! now if you could get rid of that legion of his id appreciate it very much ;)
    I'll work on it. Which one do you want gone?

Which one! his monstrous starting legion! well not so monstrous now his praetors gone but still!

Quote Originally Posted by karandraz View Post
    Which one! his monstrous starting legion! well not so monstrous now his praetors gone but still!
    Feh. EXTERMINATE!

The Abyss is now go! Acheron's Locks, Long length, six players. Who will win?
    I didn't feel comfortable writing after the game, as I felt that the write up would be lacking quality. So, I will be writing over here:http://octopusoverlords.com/forum/vi...30621#p1730621
    It's in character, as Jon Irenicus. Anyone not in The Abyss is free to go over there and have a look. I will hopefully be updating on a 1-2 turn basis, complete with images. I am hoping to achieve a similar quality and feel to the RPS write up that inspired me to get this game. If you do decide to look, have fun!

Oh, and there is one spoiler at the beginning that has my current Solium Socordia build. I would appreciate it if any players of that game who happen to look do not click the spoiler under: "For those in need of a laugh."

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Somewhat Okay Shepherd View Post
    The Abyss is now go! Acheron's Locks, Long length, six players. Who will win?
    I didn't feel comfortable writing after the game, as I felt that the write up would be lacking quality. So, I will be writing over here:http://octopusoverlords.com/forum/vi...30621#p1730621
    It's in character, as Jon Irenicus. Anyone not in The Abyss is free to go over there and have a look.
    Nice! Since I'll be playing, I won't read, but I'll be writing my own notes during the game and will probably post them to my blog once the game is finished.