Page 70 of 70 FirstFirst ... 2060686970
Results 1,381 to 1,384 of 1384
    SO guys, a question, would you recommend buying season pass now or getting it at a discount or when all the dlc's end?

Lesser Hivemind Node
    Personal opinion:
    What's there is of good quality, some pleasant surprises, some what the fuck were they thinking surprises too. Some frustrations. Pretty much business as usual. Basically if you pay for what's there now, it's a bit expensive, because there isn't a whole lot yet. At the moment, I'd say wait for a discount. If the second DLC turns out as long and decent as the first one, I'd say it's about worth the price. If the third one is good as well, then the current asking price is well worth it.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkFenix View Post
    DS2 in general hasn't done much with resists, probably for the better. It wasn't much fun in DS1 when you used a certain build then encountered a boss that was effectively immune to that damage type. It's not much fun chipping down O&S 90 damage at a time with whichever crappy melee weapon you have to hand (though it must be said you feel like a God when you finally do it, such moments are absent from DS2, double edged sword I guess).
    I think it's also because you get used to DS1 and DS2 is kinda similar difficulty wise, just without as many frustrations.
    TBH, imo, the gargoyle fights in the bellfry can get almost at the level off O&S.
    Also, after i fought them during my first playthrough, on the other ones i defeated them faster, i think at most around 5 tries.

Quote Originally Posted by theForged View Post
    Personal opinion:
    What's there is of good quality, some pleasant surprises, some what the fuck were they thinking surprises too. Some frustrations. Pretty much business as usual. Basically if you pay for what's there now, it's a bit expensive, because there isn't a whole lot yet. At the moment, I'd say wait for a discount. If the second DLC turns out as long and decent as the first one, I'd say it's about worth the price. If the third one is good as well, then the current asking price is well worth it.
    I see. Sounds good. I was thinking of waiting for the third DLC and then starting, to take it all in one go.

Also, anyone else wants another area similar to the bellfry in one of the dlc's?