Secondary Hivemind Nexus pakoito's Avatar

Kingdom Under Fire 2 is now a MMO that'll never be released outside korea?

I was looking info about Dragon Commander and remembered about that KUF that has been in development since forever...and I find this:

http://news.mmosite.com/content/2011...blossa_2.shtml

Kingdom Under Fire 2's open beta testing is set to launch in South Korea late this year.

New website http://kuf2.hangame.com/

The fuck?

"The game will feature both a single player campaign as well as an MMO online mode. The developers claim it will be the first of its kind, allowing players to wage war against each other on a huge scale.[citation needed]"

Huh. Still says it's multiplatform.
    Last edited by Anthile; 14-09-2011 at 01:26 AM.
    Old hat! A Steam curator page focusing on Immersive Sims WIP
    Antique! The Fall of Infinite Games 2014 - A handy release schedule for the dark season.
    Recently updated! Thrust Issues: A Marvelous Guide to Fencing in Dark Souls 2

to wound the autumnal city.

It's also always been a Korean game with a strong multiplayer aspect - they announced that back when the Xbox 360 was a fairly new system.

The fact that the game is actually going into beta in its home territory is a very good sign!

Secondary Hivemind Nexus pakoito's Avatar
    Let me explain myself. The two KUF games on Xbox were THE BEST strategy games ever done on a console. KUF:Circle of Doom was a lame spinoff for 360.

Now this one was supposed to go back to the strategy roots, but after some difficulties in development they just turned it in some average Korean MMO.

Quote Originally Posted by pakoito View Post
    Now this one was supposed to go back to the strategy roots, but after some difficulties in development they just turned it in some average Korean MMO.
    Have you actually seen the most recent gameplay footage? It looks identical to the Xbox games, but on a much bigger scale, with each player commanding even more regiments of many more soldiers.

Again, the MMO side of things was announced YEARS ago.