Obscure Node

Fresh Meat - Solium Infernium Noob Looking to Get His...Hooves...Hot?

Long time lurker, here. Finally listened to the esteemed men of this site when they pulled that retrospective and bought it (and by it I mean SI). Now I (and potentially a friend) am looking for some fellow peeps to play the game with because playing the computer last night was rather...drab. And hell should never be drab!

So come at me!

Network Hub
    I've just finished a game so I'll definitely be up for another. Happy to host too.

I'm in as well. I can host too (now that I know how it's done), in case baboonanza's doesn't feel like dealing with both this game and hell in a handbasket.

I'm in for a new game too.

Me too please.

Obscure Node
    Woot!

My friend is out so we got one more space left.

Also whoever wants to host is welcome to as I, naturally, have no experience in the matter.

Network Hub
    Ooooh oooh! Complete newbie here, very interested in claiming that final spot. I need to confirm one thing before I can actually claim it. I'll be able to confirm hopefully in a few hours, but at least at the end of the day today.

Network Hub
    Someone give me a demon/hell related pun for the title (it's the rules!) and we're good to go.

Please beware that a game can take upwards of a few months, so if you think that in the foreseeable future you'll be without game access for a length of time it might be worth holding off for now. Hope that doesn't sound twatish but it is a lengthy process!

Quote Originally Posted by baboonanza View Post
    Someone give me a demon/hell related pun for the title (it's the rules!) and we're good to go.
    It doesn't explicitely mention demons or hell, but what about, say, "Women scorned have nothing on us"? (Added link for non-natives who might not get the reference)

Network Hub
    Good enough for me. Thread created here:
    http://www.rockpapershotgun.com/foru...ve-nothing-on-
    us&p=84421#post84421