Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Secondary Hivemind Nexus Cephas's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by CMaster View Post
    No discussion of my submission about a way of subitting thiings? More proof that a protocol is needed...

Also, I have something for whoever gets the web manager job.
    Missed that. We'll discuss it.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus LaKroy's Avatar
    I've edited the second post in the recruitment thread according to EsotericReverie's suggested procedure for dealing with in-game applicants.

Lesser Hivemind Node
    Quote Originally Posted by CMaster View Post
    No discussion of my submission about a way of subitting thiings? More proof that a protocol is needed...

Also, I have something for whoever gets the web manager job.
    *I* discussed it! Thats a discussion. Not like, a council or even useful discussion, but still.
    I feel so invisible.
    Disclaimer:
    Sometimes I get a bit manic and then I talk too much and wall-of-text a lot.
    This rarely lasts for more than a week or so at a time. Feel free to ignore any and all walls of text at your leisure.

Lesser Hivemind Node
    Who did get the web manager job?

Question:

If someone is repeatedly insulting people on leader chat, what is the protocol?

Background: apparently not a TVA outfit. Clearly an idiot. Kept insulting people. Eventually told him off and he blissfully shut up.

(I may have used some harsh language against him, like calling his behaviour "not appropriate" and requesting that he "get off coms", but I do not think I misrepresented RPS during the ... diplomatic event. He then proceeded to shut up, which was nice.)

Clearly, a one of thing isn't that much of an issue, but if that kind of behaviour comes to dominate leader coms it would seriously impact the cooperative ability of TVA. Should I just note the name and dump it on the council? Am I allowed to suggest s/he find a community more in line with his/her mentality, like the TR or league of legends?
    Disclaimer:
    Sometimes I get a bit manic and then I talk too much and wall-of-text a lot.
    This rarely lasts for more than a week or so at a time. Feel free to ignore any and all walls of text at your leisure.

Me, with Loki and Hoc doing stuff too. Problem is finding time at the moment .

As for TVA stuff please let us know about it and one of the more TVA involved council can take it up if deemed required. I'm pretty sure all those in TVA care too much to let it become toxic. Just act excellently and you are good!

Secondary Hivemind Nexus EsotericReverie's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Grumpy View Post
    (I may have used some harsh language against him, like calling his behaviour "not appropriate" and requesting that he "get off coms", but I do not think I misrepresented RPS during the ... diplomatic event. He then proceeded to shut up, which was nice.)
    Seems like you handled it perfectly. Be civil but stern if need be, that's my rule of thumb.
    Steam: EsotericReverie | Origin: EsotericReverie | Planetside 2: EsotericReverie | Battle.net: Esoteric#2168

The Giraffe Council has a mandate for three months, meaning that the selection of a new council is several weeks overdue, as the current council was inaugurated in early June. The details can be found in the council manifesto.

The floor is now open for new prospective council members to announce their interest in a position, or for outfit members to suggest other members they wish to see in the council.

The new council will be accepted or rejected at an outfit meeting.

Should I open a new forum post on this topic?

Here should be okay I think .

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    So what are the requirements for being on the council...?

Quote Originally Posted by Boffinboots View Post
    So what are the requirements for being on the council...?
    You need to be a member of the outfit Rock Planet Shotgun. It is then up to the outfit meeting to decide if it wants the proposed council or not.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    New thread in the not at all secret council discussion group.
    Steam Profile - Ser Hoc