Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Network Hub
    I'm curious about this as well, been having a lot of fun with the mp over the last few days... even though it has a tendancy to crash randomly after 30mins to an half... even though sp runs fine for hours oO. It would be nice to have a group of rps players to arrange games with. Would cut down on the wait times a bit

Secondary Hivemind Nexus somini's Avatar
    Yeah, now that Revelations is almost here we could form the Rock Paper Blade group to organize MP games of every AC game. Just a though...
    Steam(shots), Imgur, Bak'laag, why do you forsake me?

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Heliocentric's Avatar
    I'm failing to writing a blog, specifically about playing games the wrong way
    http://playingitwrong.wordpress.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Heliocentric View Post
    Damn, just a few minutes after. http://steamcommunity.com/groups/RPBlade
    Now we must face each other in a Deathmatch to determine the Unofficial Official AssCreed steam group.

Let's do it. Best of 3 games, ranked death match? I'm open to discuss your terms.

Quote Originally Posted by Heliocentric View Post
    Let's do it. Best of 3 games, ranked death match? I'm open to discuss your terms.
    Your from the UK, right? For timezone purposes. If so I'm in, just say when, starting tomorrow night. I'm an university student and this week I'm pretty much free except today. Weekends might be tricky. The winner invites the loser to be admin in the group, so that the group becomes the best possible.

must...remain...strong...

OK, I've looked at my existing backlog and really cannot justify getting this until it drops in price EVEN MORE!
    Admin for the RPS Divisions of Death
    General Spreadsheet busybody
    Chrom - Perpetuum
    When asked, he merely responded with a wry bleat followed by a swift kick to the testicles.
    - Rakysh

Lesser Hivemind Node
    I was obviously too quick in joining the group. May the dirtiest scoundrel win.
    Last edited by Vandelay; 14-11-2011 at 12:41 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ntw View Post
    must...remain...strong...

OK, I've looked at my existing backlog and really cannot justify getting this until it drops in price EVEN MORE!
    Amazon has it for 7. Not bad...

Quote Originally Posted by somini View Post
    Amazon has it for 7. Not bad...
    I'm managing to stick to my unofficial rule of "if it costs the same as or less than a pint of beer, it can be added to the backlog"
    Admin for the RPS Divisions of Death
    General Spreadsheet busybody
    Chrom - Perpetuum
    When asked, he merely responded with a wry bleat followed by a swift kick to the testicles.
    - Rakysh

I just bought this on play.com for a lovely 6.49, so am hoping to get some MP action in too over the Xmas, if I can tear myself away from Skyrim (_when_ it arrives...)

P.

learned 2 things, just forget about doctors stood on the roof and that fraps and assbro dont play nice.

I lost, somini is the guvnor.

We now have a group! Rejoice!
    http://steamcommunity.com/groups/RPSTAB
    After an epic battle between me and Heliocentric,that soon will be broadcast in a YouTube near you, it was decided that a Steam Group would be formed to organize matches between RPS forumites. So here we have, a brand new group, named after JohnnyK's suggestion because it's cooler.
    The group will hopefully be active for both AssBro and AssRev, and maybe even Ass3(ω). So if you have a copy AND want to play Ass MP (not very appropriate in the UK ,this expression) be sure to join.
    Is this is now the official thread for the group or shall we create another?

this was the deciding match but i someone lost the end and the audio is synced badly... Blah, i suck at youtube.

ACB should be $5 on the Ubi shop tomorrow, and at that price I would risk it despite my awful customer support experience after last summer's sale. Sale listing: http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/...d.php?t=326821

I just got in a couple rounds without much waiting (and after disabling Uplay's new in-game overlay that conflicts with D3Doverrider and caused ACB to crash on alt-tabbing). It's worth revisiting (I skipped the sequel, and it went p2p for multi), and the sale may bring more fresh players, so now's as good a time as any. I'm going to suggest that my friends pick it up.

If anyone here wants to revisit it or get trained up a bit, we could coordinate an event. My in-game nick is Bobtree2, and iirc the in-game voice chat works decently (the laughs and curses are rather satisfying). The install is about 8.53 GB, but there's no hurry.

I would love to, but my Internet connection is in shambles. Only in September.

Does anyone still play Brotherhood? I couldn't urge myself to buy Revelations due to the lackluster media response (and the price until recently). Brotherhood seemed so perfect, though, and I loved it to death more than once.

Last time I tried to corral two friends to play we either played an empty 3-way game or got stuck in a game with people who were ungodly skilled. I guess those are the only souls who would even want to keep playing, but if there's a better group I'm all ears.

Quote Originally Posted by Sal Paradise View Post
    Does anyone still play Brotherhood? I couldn't urge myself to buy Revelations due to the lackluster media response (and the price until recently). Brotherhood seemed so perfect, though, and I loved it to death more than once.

Last time I tried to corral two friends to play we either played an empty 3-way game or got stuck in a game with people who were ungodly skilled. I guess those are the only souls who would even want to keep playing, but if there's a better group I'm all ears.
    I keep it intalled but drifted from it during the whizz bang of release season. Join the group
    , try and corral people in steam.

I'm in a middle of a period without stable internet, but I can play either Brotherhood, Revelations or AC3 in middle September.

Lesser Hivemind Node TechnoJellyfish's Avatar
    Thread necrophilia is the best kind of necrophilia!

As mentioned in the What are you playing ... thread, I'm a bit late to the party (massive understatement) that is Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood multiplayer. I finally managed to put in a few hours this week ... and I love it!

It is still very much possible to get some games going via AC:B's matchmaking, but you're restricted to the most popular game modes (mostly 'Wanted') and player population seems highest in the early evening hours. Outside of that you can easily end up starring endlessly at a depressing loading screen, however.

So, what's better than stabbing avatars with completely random names in the back? Exactly, stabbing avatars with somewhat familiar names in the back!

I'm not sure if there's enough interest left to dedicate an evening to AC:B - most gameplay modes require a minimum of 6 players, IIRC. If it turns out there's not enough demand to warrant an organized session, you may still express your interest in this very thread or, alternatively, add me on Steam (ID/in-game: 'Don_himself') to allow for some ad hoc sessions.