Page 1 of 20 12311 ... LastLast

WE'RE WVWING SATURDAY 20/09/2014 but may play L4D2 if we get knackered! See OP.

WvW starts in GW2 at 7:00PM GMT // 8:00PM BST. However, we will likely get burned out so a little later on let's have a crack at L4D2.

IT'S CURRENTLY 75% OFF ON STEAM! GRAB IT!
    Last edited by Krathor; 18-09-2014 at 07:08 PM.
    Guild Wars 2:

Main character name is Seigous Bearheart. I also play on Duke Witherheart. And Lindenheart.

My GW2 blog that you can follow on Twitter.

The only setting in which I'd be inclined to play Dota ever again would be with people I know (at least on my team), so yeah, I'd be alright with that. Played Dota (the original) back when it was a mod.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Tweetiti's Avatar
    There's also Payday and TF2
    Tweetiti but also (ex Knickers) Burlesque Galore, Melons of Steel and Liltweetie

Secondary Hivemind Nexus jha4ceb's Avatar
    Yeah I have Payday original, and that's another game that (like L4D2) I didn't really get into because I had nobody to play it with. Could be fun.

Awesomenauts is a good casual 3v3 sidescrolling moba-style thing -- might be worth looking at that too, it's a lot of fun with friends. It's always on sale.

Also maybe something like Path of Exile -- up to 6-player co-op Diablo-clone style action (and it's free)
    GW2: Saphnabylni & co.

Activated Node
    Quote Originally Posted by Tweetiti View Post
    There's also Payday and TF2
    I love TF2, I'm up for it if we're choosing this. But I'm not sure if I can play on saturday night or not.

EDIT: Can't come
    Last edited by Volux; 10-06-2014 at 08:04 PM.

I'd be up for PoE, also TF2.

I'd be up for TF2, haven't played that one in a loooong time, but it was good fun.

Dota 2, heh. I did play for a bit with RPS folk, some people that were at the noob level back then and I loved it. But it's a lot like a sport, if you want to be good you need to play like crazy and learn what every other hero can do, so I kinda let it slip... I'd be up for some games with you guys though!

I wanted to like Awesomenauts, but playing it with randoms is very very bad and I just deleted the game after a few very horrible games. I thought I'd like the platforming aspect more, but I find myself leaning more towards Dota.
    [GW2] The Blackfyre clan: Aliss (Guardian) Alyss (Mesmer) Lyss (Engineer) and others.

Network Hub
    Trying to get more people to play DOTA 2, huh? Are you on Valve's payroll, Duke?

As has been said, I'm a big fan of RO2. I'm a decent squad leader, if I do say so myself, but my people rarely obey my orders... The base game is currently permanently lowered to €9,99, so that's nothing to reject it over. TF2 is another big favourite of mine. KF is a lot of fun too, and even though I'm not really good at it, I had good fun playing DOTA 2 with people I know and can yell at.

The other suggestions so far are sadly not in my Steam library...
    If it's called Vlupius or Vlupia, it's probably me.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Malawi Frontier Guard's Avatar
    I main Wisp in Dota 2. You're not going to enjoy playing with me.

(I haven't touched the game in a year)

TF2 then mabbeh? That'll scale well and it's free.
    Guild Wars 2:

Main character name is Seigous Bearheart. I also play on Duke Witherheart. And Lindenheart.

My GW2 blog that you can follow on Twitter.

I don't have any other games...I've only played MMOs since I discovered them back in 03...
    Cybek - Asura - Mesmer -- Kybek - Human - Necro -- Ravbek the Char Ranger, (also, Soubek, Xybek, Feybek)

Network Hub
    I'm fairly sure TF2 is free these days, all you need to do is setup an account at Steampowered.com, install the client and game.

Quote Originally Posted by Yargh View Post
    I'm fairly sure TF2 is free these days, all you need to do is setup an account at Steampowered.com, install the client and game.
    And download roughly 10-15 GB worth of patch content. Haven't played TF2 for over a year or two I think, might be a bit rusty with the rocket jumps. Also, I won't be able to make it this Saturday. Or any other Saturday in the coming weeks, now that I think about it.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus MonkeyMonster's Avatar
    Destroying Rabbits wherever they can be found
    I could well be in for this and ready... TF2 skills will be mega rusty but ready to cause trouble as a pyro. Dota 2 is all downloaded as well.
    Monksbjornsson, a glass cannon of nordic origins and gleeful slaughterer of rabbits
    Monksbane, gnarly bit of wood that rots, festers and gives you splinters of the nasty kind that really sting
    Monksgaard, a squishy human guardian badly helping to keep you alive while running away

Sounds awesome, although it's extremely unlikely I'll be able to make any Saturday in the near future (and possibly not so near future) due to work. Hopefully the odd day will turn up.

Quote Originally Posted by Salix View Post
    Sounds awesome, although it's extremely unlikely I'll be able to make any Saturday in the near future (and possibly not so near future) due to work. Hopefully the odd day will turn up.
    Man that sucks dude! If you were off driving your lambo with the two strippers each Saturday that'd be fine.
    Monksbjornsson, a glass cannon of nordic origins and gleeful slaughterer of rabbits
    Monksbane, gnarly bit of wood that rots, festers and gives you splinters of the nasty kind that really sting
    Monksgaard, a squishy human guardian badly helping to keep you alive while running away

He does, that's his job after all.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Malawi Frontier Guard's Avatar
    Is that your job too?

Quote Originally Posted by Malawi Frontier Guard View Post
    Is that your job too?
    He's one of the strippers

Network Hub
    TF2 and DOTA'd up will be around once rugbys done. Another possible option is World of tanks not sure if u can setup team matches or not but it is F2P as well

Also have Path of Exile installed and played a bit of it solo play.
    Last edited by fersumengin; 12-06-2014 at 07:38 AM.
    GW2: fersumengin, Ulstermen
    Planetside 2: Fersumengin, (VS) Fersumengine (NC)
    Steam: RNC100
    Wildstar: Fersumengin
    Battlenet: rnc100 1317