Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by sinomatic View Post
    I've signed up for this. Do we have some sort of guild set up?
    Not yet. I was on holidays this week, and since only Eso said he had signed up, i didn't think it was useful to create a guild yet.

Since I'm now back from holidays, and we've had a 50% member count increase (), I would be happy to create an RPS guild. I will look into it this weekend.

I will need a shiny RPS acronym. Any idea ? So far, I only came up with Reward Progress Slackers. I'm happy with the "Slacker" part, but not the rest.
    Last edited by Ksempac; 19-07-2014 at 01:22 PM.

I quite like Reward Progress Slackers. Sums it up really

So by popular acclaim (hmm) the Reward Progress Slackers guild has been created, as an invite only guild. Ask here to get an invite : don't give me your nickname, you have to give me your id, which looks like this : 5baf0d10-7fa2-4ba4-87bb-f0213010dba3 and can be found in the "Social" > "Party" tab
    Last edited by Ksempac; 19-07-2014 at 10:06 PM.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus EsotericReverie's Avatar
    Invite please! P.S. I died again.

df8655c1-493f-42f4-841c-50d553eca527
    Steam: EsotericReverie | Origin: EsotericReverie | Planetside 2: EsotericReverie | Battle.net: Esoteric#2168

Invite sent, check Social > Guild, i think you will find it there.

- Please, add..0db3f8fd-db3e-4bba-8e06-607b40558080. Thank-you.
    "Bring me my purse."

please visit
    the Game Orphanage

Finding Good Homes For Unwanted Games Since January, 2014

Done
    Yeah, a new Slacker !

311e0e41-c006-4cd8-a6d1-f004aea80542

The fact that I signed up to this as a means of procrastination shows how much I have to gain from this initiative...
    Last edited by stoopiduk; 21-07-2014 at 11:43 AM.

I'm finding it very useful so far.

I don't really massively care about the RPG side of it really (though it's a cute extra), but I like the way it is setup. Getting to tick stuff off all day is weirdly satisfying.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus jaguar skills's Avatar
    Just wanted to say thanks for this. I only used it for about a week but it was the catalyst to start holding myself a bit more accountable and not slack off so much. Since that first week I popped my specific goals (eat clean, do kettlebells more often) into a more conventional app on my phone and have been killing it ever since. Going hard with kettlebells every other day, getting cardio in whenever possible and probably in the best condition I've been in since I was back at school. Got a ways to go but my fitness is in a great place and I've lost 11 or 12 pounds.

pictured - THE FUCKIN' GUN SHOW

More bodyparts available on request.

So whilst I may not be playing the actual game, just wanted you to know I'm there in spirit and thanks ksempac for your indirect kick up the arse! One day, I will respond to one of your Steam chats when you actually send it instead of three days later to celebrate.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kanye West
    I think what Kanye West is going to mean is something similar to what Steve Jobs means. I am undoubtedly, you know, Steve of Internet, downtown, fashion, culture. Period.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kanye West
    I am God's vessel. But my greatest pain in life is that I will never be able to see myself perform live.

Quote Originally Posted by jaguar skills View Post

pictured - THE FUCKIN' GUN SHOW

More bodyparts available on request.

- I'll take a thigh.

And I too, have found myself surprisingly motivated by this 'game'.
    Especially as it's come along, now, when I've take this week off to do last year's spring house cleaning, as well some boring personal business.
    Of course, I'd rather be playing games, and would've easily given into the urge... but this HabitRPG has worked as a diversion, of sorts, by turning the satisfaction of a chore well done into some quality, guilt free game time.
    And yeah, I know today is only Monday, but I've already done the things I figured I'd be rushing around to do on the Sunday before I went back to work.
    So, I'd say, I'm ahead in the game.
    "Bring me my purse."

please visit
    the Game Orphanage

Finding Good Homes For Unwanted Games Since January, 2014

Could you add me please: 06f32207-f34f-4fdf-90eb-7ac561c4a6e3

I set it up and never really used it beyond a couple of days. It doesn't help that my routine is changing every few weeks at the moment until I get back to college.

Suggested it to the wife, see what she thinks...

61357d5f-3229-453b-9dbf-01a0a56b9205

Add me up please!

Quote Originally Posted by kreggurree View Post
    Could you add me please: 06f32207-f34f-4fdf-90eb-7ac561c4a6e3

I set it up and never really used it beyond a couple of days. It doesn't help that my routine is changing every few weeks at the moment until I get back to college.
    You can set things up in the habits or to-do lists if you can't keep up stuff in your dailies due to circumstances. I never quite know where I'm at myself in what I'll be able to do, but I've been sticking to what I can as much as possible and it's made a difference.

Also (to everyone), if you need to park your character in the inn/tavern thing - be careful about when you put it in or bring it out. From what I gather it will come out with exactly the state you put it in.....I put mine in all fully-ticked up, brought it out of the inn after the midnight reset, only to find that it wouldn't reset my dailies again until the next midnight reset :/

Secondary Hivemind Nexus mickygor's Avatar
    So this could help me a lot. Can I get a party invite please? 3f7ee7be-9913-4d1c-aa0c-5e0aa4701af9
    Itsbastiat, Dawngate
    Bastiat, Planetside 2, Miller NC
    Therin Khatta, FFXIV, Cerberus

Lesser Hivemind Node sketchseven's Avatar
    I have totally signed up for this. Totally. Using the usual name. I believe this is the code to get an invite to the Guild?

811c0a86-4da4-460c-bfe5-e01ba285c757

Ok, i think I've sent all the invites, tell me if i missed you...I didn't expect an influx of people, but I'm glad of that
    Seeing the influx of people, i think we will soon be able to start a party to go on quests. I think i will let a few weeks for the newcomers to see how it works out for them, and then, we will set up a party with volunteers. (party are for quests, guild is only to have an "ingame" chat + guild-created challenges)

Sino > yes, the inn locks your state until the next reset time after you leave it. They clearly states it in the Inn description.

What, you're expecting me to be able to read now?!

To be fair I wasn't feeling particularly well at that point so unless it was in giant red letters on the screen it's doubtful I would have noticed.

Lesser Hivemind Node TWChristine's Avatar
    88cb4dc0-c55b-49c0-8e18-d30b3746055a Well, what the heck, I'll give it a shot!

@Jaguar: I lug tires around at work, you should see my guns! Powpow!
    Steam: Am I Doing This Right?
    Rock, Pen&Paper, Shotgun

I shut down The Quanta Cat.