The Big Crunch is recruiting!

The onestop shop for BB knowledge - BBtactics - have an in-house league called the Big Crunch which is taking applications for it's 4th season. The league is fifty teams split into five divisions of ten and three tiers (two divisions per tier plus a championship). Game weeks are one week from Wednesday to Wednesday generally. The coaches are friendly and the spread of coaches goes from the very experienced right through to new guys. If you've considered playing one of the big scheduled leagues but are not sure if you can fit into a more rigid structure then this is a good place to dip your toes in the water. If you're interested take a look here: http://bbtactics.com/forums/big-crun...816/#post97286
    Global Warping (Skaven) - RPS Divisions of Death Champions Seasons 34-36

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Screwie's Avatar
    Thanks 20p. Do they only acceopt rookie teams?

There is an ongoing debate at the moment about it but as it stands its rookie teams only. The discussion is around whether BBtactic's version of the Challenge League called Crunch Them All (CTA) can be used as a feeder league to give teams up to 6 matches before they start.
    Global Warping (Skaven) - RPS Divisions of Death Champions Seasons 34-36

Activated Node
    Near Chicago, IL in the United States of America
    yeah, plan on bringing a rookie team. Its similar to DoD, except with only 3 tiers, 5 divisions (ABBCC) and the seasons are 3 times as long.

really impressive quality of coaches all the way up the tiers (you'll likely be playing excellent coaches right away in the bottom tiers) and a pretty solid mix of races.

Having played in it (i dropped to reduce the amount of blood bowl i was playing, and because i personally prefer shorter seasons), it was a lot of fun, and the length means that even with an 0-0-2 start or something, you've still a decent shot at promotion with a good comeback!
    http://bbtactics.com/forums/limdoods...-wisdom-t3292/ - My collection of articles on various tactical and strategic concepts in Blood Bowl. Enjoy!

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Screwie's Avatar
    Quite tempted, but I'll probably wait until the Stunty league here is over before committing to yet more BB every week!

(Also I have one or two teams I would love to bring, but would have to destroy and remake from scratch for their names.)