Page 4 of 49 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
    Secondary Hivemind Nexus President Weasel's Avatar
    Not to mention you putting a thrall in front of my blitzer who was in receiving position, then hitting him with a vampire for a two dice block which came up attacker down/both down and left the vamp with a busted leg and me with an easy touchdown. You didn't have the best of luck with the dice.

Obscure Node
    I'm around for the rest of the day, looking for a match with my pretty-much-new Nurgle team.

There's a team awaiting entry with COach named Supadupa - haven't seen a post from you.

Around for a game if anyone's interested.
    Eagles may soar, but weasels don't get sucked into jet engines.

Steam = potatoedoughnut

[RPS] Clone High

Lesser Hivemind Node
    Around for a game, add me on steam or message here

Lesser Hivemind Node
    Still around, had a game vs Drawlien but i'm up for another game.
    The score line doesnt really match how it felt to play, 2-1 to his High Elves but i managed the touchdown with my orcs in the last turn. Went for a stupid pick up from a black orc since there was no way he could stop my td.
    He definatly out played me most of the match and my better experience playing skaven definatly showed with me trying far too many dodges and passes.

It's a holiday in Germany today, so I'll be around all day. PM me on steam if you want a game.

I just played Snoozer, and he got three blitzes in a row to turn the game around and win 4-2.
    Snoozer, it's chompmancobra on steam, I didn't have time to answer. Thanks for the game, it was fun even though you were clearly using evil Germanic witchy magic in the second half. It's the only explanation that makes sense.

Ich bin ein Magier.

Doch, du bist ein echt Hexenmagier!

Looking for a game for the next 2 hours. PM me on steam.

Lesser Hivemind Node
    Looking for a game in the next, i dunno 5 hours

Obscure Node
    Lookin' fo' a game.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Screwie's Avatar
    Thanks to our resident President for the Orcs (PW) v Goblins (Me) match last night. It was 3-0 in the end, as in every drive I ended up badly outnumbered and could no longer hold muster enough defence/nuisance to detain his runners.

My looney bowed out of the game early, thanking his lucky stars to only be badly hurt. I stupidly missed the bribe prompts so my fanatic was sent packing after the first drive. My bombardier was a star though... He made one perfect throw (in a blizzard! I think he disguised the bomb as a snowball) and later a heroic diving tackle, which more than made up for the time that other bomb which blew up in his face.

Despite the number of injuries in my dug out, only one was anything but badly hurt. I bought 2 Bludweiser Babes, only to incur a single KO during the whole match. Next time I'll take one less bribe and the wizard!
    Last edited by Screwie; 28-06-2011 at 05:16 PM.

I will be up for a game between the hours of 5 and 7pm, UK time, this evening. And maybe a few hours after that. PM me on steam.

Network Hub
    Hey guys, im up for a gam on this sometime tonight but ill need the team adding to the league, who's responsible for that?

Thanks,
    Arni :D

Arni - all your teams are accepted. Also, I'm up for a game tonight if anyone's willing.

I'll be online in a few minutes, somebody throw me a challenge.

Be up for a game in about an hour.

Be up for a game in about an hour (7pm UK time) and then all night long!