Page 41 of 49 FirstFirst ... 313940414243 ... LastLast
    Secondary Hivemind Nexus President Weasel's Avatar
    It was a bit of a kicking, sorry. I don't have any TV1000 teams in the league, so it was new unskilled lizards against either TV14000 necros, which was bad, or TV1350 norse, which would have been worse.

Network Hub
    Applying to ze league with 1 or 2 teams.

Forgot to mention, my steam name is Zungado, if anyone wants a game :]

Secondary Hivemind Nexus ChainsawHands's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Web Cole View Post
    Applying to ze league with 1 or 2 teams.
    Approved (1 team, all there was).

Applied one(new) HiElf team to the league. Also anyone wanting to play just hit me up on Steam.

Accepted your team and also put the brutalised remnants of my old Open wood elf team, the Feisty Squirrels, into the challenge league so I have something less brutal to play new joiners with. Challenge away, if you see me online.

I've also applied a fresh team for games against lower TV opposition.

If anyone fancies a game this evening hit me up on steam - same as my username

Network Hub
    Thanks for the game Frenzorz, doesn't seem to be an obvious way to send a message after the game finishes!

Applied with the shattered remains of my gobbo team from the open, because everybody should get a chance to play against goblins at some point. Cute little fella's wouldn't hurt a fly, they're just 2SPP's scampering around the pitch for your enjoyment.

Quote Originally Posted by Dolphan View Post
    Thanks for the game Frenzorz, doesn't seem to be an obvious way to send a message after the game finishes!
    You're welcome mate, it was a fun game. Who'd have thought my first levelup would be a mere lineorc?
    I occasionally write things on this website. You can read these things by clicking this thing:
    www.teamsao.com

Quote Originally Posted by President Weasel View Post
    Accepted your team and also put the brutalised remnants of my old Open wood elf team, the Feisty Squirrels, into the challenge league so I have something less brutal to play new joiners with. Challenge away, if you see me online.
    Theyre up to 1350tv and I don't even have a full squad. Stupid wood elves. Still, at least I finally get to play both wardancers at the same time in the next match, now I have a new one to replace the -AG niggling injury one I fired.
    Still got a linelf with a niggle, a +Str linelf with AV6, and a wrestle linelf with Ag3 - I'll probably keep the ag3 one, I just need to remember not to try to pass with him.

If I can keep them alive long enough to earn another 90K gold, I will have a full team of 11 elfs again!

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Drake Sigar's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by President Weasel View Post
    If I can keep them alive long enough to earn another 90K gold, I will have a full team of 11 elfs again!
    Not if I can help it.

If anyone fancies a match in the next couple of hours just hit me up on steam, I've still got a few skills I want on the Nurgles so given their pace I need at least another 20 matches.

Quote Originally Posted by NieA7 View Post
    If anyone fancies a match in the next couple of hours just hit me up on steam, I've still got a few skills I want on the Nurgles so given their pace I need at least another 20 matches.
    This is something which is insanely frustrating with Nurgle - my team went into the open at 1730TV - 18 games down the line and i'm at 1910. Its not as if player losses come into it either. The only positional i've lost all season was a wrackle pest!

Like a fine vintage, they take time to mature. None of this manic elf nonsense.

Quote Originally Posted by Drake Sigar View Post
    Not if I can help it.
    Tailefer's necros ruined them again. Killed a level 2 catcher, career-ended 2 linemen, gave the thrower a -AV (and I'm not even going to sack him). I still won the match, because elfs.
    6 loners next game though.

Oooh, can I interest you in a WElf vs. Nurgle showdown by any chance?

Activated Node
    But then I went way too soft, like your lineman's skull. I should have stalled the first half and just kept on hitting things, but I felt bad. But now I know better than to feel sorry for an elf, as the war dancers ran rings around everybody. It went from being steps away from equalising at 2-2 to a TD at the other end of the pitch in an instant. Now I know how Elf play feels on the receiving end.

Tips for new players against wood elves: Hit them. Foul them. Do not have pity.

Quote Originally Posted by NieA7 View Post
    Oooh, can I interest you in a WElf vs. Nurgle showdown by any chance?
    No, you cannot. Neither can you interest me in you repeatedly hitting me with a hammer.

Quote Originally Posted by Soon View Post
    But then I went way too soft
    Sorry, what? This is a family environment!